Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

Stickers

A suggestion for the board to get some classier stickers for some of the classier BMW's we have on here. Colour Coding, more subtle text (e30tech as an example)..

Possibly a good way to spread the name, and opportunity to make some new ones. Any Ideas?

We have them - they are the $5 white/silver ones.

See sideskirts below:

Posted Image

But not saying that some different ones wouldn't be cool also.

Edited by bravo

A suggestion for the board to get some classier stickers for some of the classier BMW's we have on here. Colour Coding, more subtle text (e30tech as an example)..

Possibly a good way to spread the name, and opportunity to make some new ones. Any Ideas?

Do you mean possibly changing the current font of the stickers?

thanks for the suggestions.

we are happy with the current silver and white stickers and don't plan on changing them, it's nice when things are consistent. Feel free to get some color coded ones made up for yourself though Shelley at attract signs will sort you out at your own expense www.attractsigns.co.nz

How nice of your Ollie :)

I must say 9x out of 10 when I see a bimmer it has a bimmersport decal on it, so I think you guys are doing pretty good.

And whats this about "Classier" bmw's? lol

Something else I thought about was plate frames.

Not sure of the cost, but would look sharp. Would really corner the market if you could do euro ones too...

Something else I thought about was plate frames.

Not sure of the cost, but would look sharp. Would really corner the market if you could do euro ones too...

I wouldnt mind throwing in a few bucks for that...sure look good with BS logo

the classy thing- Ok what I meant was some people may want something more subtle, I know I would If i had a rather new bmw. my opinion, I still rate my b/s sticker on the e30!

Edited by Chris C

the classy thing- Ok what I meant was some people may want something more subtle, I know I would If i had a rather new bmw. my opinion, I still rate my b/s sticker on the e30!

You should of seen my Mums E46.

It had 7 bimmersport stickers on it and race numbers - was crackup.

pics attached are what we got done at Nzpcc

I didn't think it would be possible to get enthused about Primera's.... Each to their own I guess!

Guest 540Si

Mate I don't think it was all that bad - he's obviously not a big fan of primeras but I don't think you can take his comments personally.

I was genuinely surprised at how organised the pcc was too - financial membership and everything

The good thing is you're a BMW man and a member here too, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned :)

Cheers, I didn't take anything personally, and if I did i didn't mean to.

Just get sick of people hating on things, thats all

Guest 540Si

Cheers, I didn't take anything personally, and if I did i didn't mean to.

Just get sick of people hating on things, thats all

That's cool - Done now

And it's good to know you can get plate surrounds done for about $25 the pair - does anyone do euro plate surrounds like that?

I've been a member of the New Zealand Primera car Club since September 2002...still am due to all the friends I have on there and my fondness for the English designed and built Primera...they don't like being insulted any more than BMW owners do.

After being in love with BMW through the eighties and early nineties [Group A hay days] and driving a couple of the better E30 models...323i Msport and 325i Msport they were what I aspired to own...reality hit and the P10 and later P11 Primera was the best car for my money that even came close to what I expected from a BMW...then I drove a few E36 BMW's and decided to keep my Japanese car for a while longer...

JJS has obviously forgotten 1999 and 2000 when Primeras handed every manufacturer in the BTCC back their own asses.

JJS, come to a NZPCC track day and show your ignorance please...My last Primera would own most of the E30 race series cars in full street trim + a set of slicks.

There's always one...

Any way..back on topic...everyone else showed plenty of maturity and I love my 328i :)

peace

Andy

I've been a member of the New Zealand Primera car Club since September 2002...still am due to all the friends I have on there and my fondness for the English designed and built Primera...they don't like being insulted any more than BMW owners do.

After being in love with BMW through the eighties and early nineties [Group A hay days] and driving a couple of the better E30 models...323i Msport and 325i Msport they were what I aspired to own...reality hit and the P10 and later P11 Primera was the best car for my money that even came close to what I expected from a BMW...then I drove a few E36 BMW's and decided to keep my Japanese car for a while longer...

JJS has obviously forgotten 1999 and 2000 when Primeras handed every manufacturer in the BTCC back their own asses.

JJS, come to a NZPCC track day and show your ignorance please...My last Primera would own most of the E30 race series cars in full street trim + a set of slicks.

There's always one...

Any way..back on topic...everyone else showed plenty of maturity and I love my 328i :)

peace

Andy

My sincerest apologies for insulting any Primera owners.

I have owned a Primera and a Bluebird and from my experience with them, I cannot see why people would get enthused. IMHO they are a run of the mill four door mass market car and nothing more. That is my opinion.

But, as mentioned in my earlier post "each to their own" , e.g. I was once a member of the Fiat car club, which you may have a similar opinion of!

This forum is fantastic, but I enjoy it even more when people have an opinion on something. My post wasn't intended to offend and I didn't think it could, but it has, hence my apology.

Apology received most graciously JJS. Thank you.

You must have had one of the 1.8L cooking models or a crook one for which I offer you my condolences!

HERE would be a nice place to offer your kind words...

A smoothing of the waters, interclub style if you like :)

cheers

Andy

Andy,

I had a 98 Primera GXE (NZ) and a 94 Bluebird SES (NZ also). Both SR20's from memory.

I need to sign up to view your link, which I can't really be bothered doing.

Feel free to copy and paste my post above.

Jeremy

It's all good. P11 GXE features the horrible breathless low port De engine - hardly the benchmark :(

U13 Bluebird...what can I say ;)

It was all in the Paid members section anyway *slaps own head*

Water under the bridge now mate :)

peace

Andy

Back onto the subjext at hand, I've two silver BMW's so could do with some small Black stickers... who do I need to speak to?

$25 For a pair of frames? Thats ok if the club is getting some financial support from them.

Edited by M325is

How do i get me some stickers?