Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Crap BK service rant

[rant]

Okay, so I like BK bbq sauce, it's what really makes me like their double cheeseburger option and sh*ts all over the McD competition (personal taste opinion)

So with the whole new McD bean counting cut back to save money we make your burger when you order it fiasco I tried to order a snack from BK:

[hungry customer]Can I have a cheeseburger with no pickles and bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce

[bK drone]We can't do that

[hungry customer]Huh? What can't you do?

[bK drone]We don't bbq sauce on cheeseburgers

[hungry customer]So what's the bbq bacon dbl c.b. got in it

[bK drone]I'll get my manager

[manager]I'm sorry but we can't put bbq sauce on your cheeseburger due to cross contamination

[frustrated customer]Explain the bbq bacon dbl c.b. to me then

[manager]That burger doesn't have tomato sauce in it

[frustrated customer]But I don't want tomato sauce, I want bbq sauce instead

[manager]I'm sorry but that's not option

[frustrated customer]Okay, can I have the c.b. without pickles and a pottle of bbq sauce please

[manager]Okay, but that's an extra 40c for the bbq sauce

[bewildered customer]I wouldn't get this issue at McD's!!!

[/rant]

[rant]

their double cheeseburger option and sh*ts all over the McD competition (personal taste opinion)

BK BBQ Bacon Cheesebugers FTW.

Back in the day when I use to work at shitty McDs, we had to do special orders for peoples dogs... yes, ppl feed their muts McDs.

We had to make so many different options, cross-contamination was frequent due to the setup. We made anything thurr~

But yeah, I only go Wendys or BK as I KNOW what goes on behind McD scenes, and don't know, (don't wanna), know what goes with the other co's.

end of the day .... they all make you use the toilet brush afterwards

Guest Rick James

Dude, the McD's double cheeseburger is like crack. One just isn't enough. I'm chasing the dragon.

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

I don't see KFC mentioned anywhere. I hope that means KFC is safe, because I just had it :D

dont know bout that, the porirua KFC had 2 writeups in our local rag on dirty practices, a little girl found a peice of chewed chewing gum in her box of chicken in one case!!

McD's has better buns and the little onion sprinkles, BK has better meat and sauce, EOS

I have gone right off BK. The last 3 or 4 times I have been there, the buns have been stale as hell. The meat is like old boot leather and the workers need a good kick in the nuts.

Mind you. Who the hell would take pride in working in one of those dumps full time.

Oh and Wendy's in Botany. Dont go there. The workers all piss around and joke and swear like they are at the pub. Some lady went off her bisket at the manager who swore in front of her two small kids. Yes the manager.

If you want a burger spend the money and go to Burger Fuel or Burger Wesconson. No point in bitching about the sh*t "burgers" you get from these other places.

oportos chicken shits on all of above!

way better

watties sauce

coke in a bottle

Dude, the McD's double cheeseburger is like crack. One just isn't enough. I'm chasing the dragon.

so true, especialy when wasted at 4am

BK customer service is so crap.

Upper Hutt BK

Tried to order one of the evening meal deals but without tomato om the whopper, was told they couldn't do it.

Gave up talking to teenager behind the counter and walked out and put the kids in the car.

Went back and asked for the manager.

A guy almost old enough to grow facila hair turns up and I ask why I couldn't get a whopper without tomato, when I order a meal deal. He says "of course you can".

I point out if thats the case he needs to educate his sh*t for brain staff a little better, in front of the stupid bitch.

Then walked out, did a nice take off from their car park with traction control off on the 740.

I felt better, a little.

Then take the kids to MacD's - where the food is equally crap but at least they make it with what you want, I wounldn't say it's how I want it - thrown together and falling apart, with cold burger meat obviously pulled out of some storage unit. Made fresh - yeah right!

And while I ate my big mac i was wishing it was a whopper - damn that flame grilled meat!

Edited by jimbo

If im getting fast food i only go to Burger Fuel, Kebabs or Subway.

Sweaty BK cheeseburgers with no pickles, added mayo and bbq sauce is the win on drunken missions!

Then walked out, did a nice take off from their car park with traction control off on the 740.

With the kids in the car!!!!!

Not the coolest of options..... IMO

Edited by BMW012

It's not just burger king ....

the lack of initiative in the retards that work in customer service blows me away, i mean the simplest of requests and they get all flustered like "OMG the customer is talking to me i have to call my manager" the managers on the other hand are just as bad but are wearing a poxy suit and are getting paid too much ....

man it winds me up, what the hell happened to our education system and the kiwi initiative that we are meant to have.

Guest 540Si

man it winds me up, what the hell happened to our education system and the kiwi initiative that we are meant to have.

Wow Serious rantage!!!

Chill out Ollie mate, have a glowstick :rolleyes:

It's not just burger king ....

they get all flustered like "OMG the customer is talking to me i have to call my manager" the managers on the other hand are just as bad but are wearing a poxy suit and are getting paid too much ....

True Story Bro, some of the Maccas/Bk Managers think they are gods gift.

A few months ago when me and the mrs got maccas on a friday night they left her big mac out of the order we got, so, naturally I drove back round told them.

The prick at the drive through didn't beleive me!! Asked for his manager, told him what happend and he accused me of trying to get free foof FFS, was pretty pissed off by this point...

After 5 or 6mins of arguing and me refusing to move, which resulted in blocking the drive through :lol: he bothered to ask the person who packed my order, turned out they forgot the big mac! surprise surprise!!!

Got a heap of free food and he the manager got my address he wrote me a personal apolgy for calling me a liar.

So thats my rant on fast food workers!!

No harm intended to anyone on here who works in the fast food industry!

I was once having a rant to the guy next to me in the burger king line on Queen Street about the absolutley crap job the staff were doing for the customers in front of us. Told the guy it was no wonder drop kicks like that worked in fast food. I then asked him what he did for work "Oh, I work at Maccas up the road".

f**k.

I was once having a rant to the guy next to me in the burger king line on Queen Street about the absolutley crap job the staff were doing for the customers in front of us. Told the guy it was no wonder drop kicks like that worked in fast food. I then asked him what he did for work "Oh, I work at Maccas up the road".

f**k.

Absolute Gold

Oh and did you guys know that BK pre cooks its meat then pops it into a container. I got two cheeseburgers from BK in the Downtown mall in Auckland. Its one of those food court places where you can see what they are doing. At first I was praying to god that the dude was just going to use gloves. He did. But was stunned when he pulled the meat patty out of a warming draw. Then put it in the Microwave!!

Dont know if it was because I was stunned or if it was because I was starving. But I didn't complain.

i repeat.

The general population are retards.

we have a support group for victims of them.