Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

'Budget' M5 !! :)

Didn't know they made an M5 in 2 Litre Auto!! :)

Gee, I wonder if the badge is fake? :)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-127644295.htm

Edited by camera doctor

Guest 540Si

Yeah it might be 2L but it's got a "powerfull ingen" !!!! :D

and how about that marketing "BMW M5 is made with bodykets for good look. its beatifull, dream car with axcellent control ....."

Crackup!

Dude, that is awesome.........Wish I had one. Is that the M% that lapped the Burg in 37 minutes and was passed by granny on a nifty 50 6 times.

I've just gotta buy it!!

man some people need to be shot

"its nearly 2008 body its fast life no1 have time for grammar specially me evry1 including u knows what it means and before u telling me about pretending ring BMW and ask ( is BMW520i 2000MODEL 2200cc tiptronic 6cylinder comes with M5 bage on???? )then u will know that u asked me good or stupid question"

Fast life, crap grammar and spelling == idiot.

It does make me laugh looking at all the idiots who have nothing better to do than give a seller sh*t though the Q&A function. It also never ceases to amaze me how many people who comment on spelling or grammar can't spell or construct sentences properly themselves! If you don't intend to buy something, why waste everyone's time by asking stupid questions?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeh hard who relly gives a sh*t if you dont like it dont buy it

Guys,

I can't belief yaw disbelifes, its clearlie the evalusion of the m5, the m2, spechile deevalop'd arse a taxi brake modul,

given yaw the duwel bennifits of bowth xcepsionul ekonome wif the skintilateing powa and purfawmanse fhat yaw wood ecept frum sush a powahorse.

I dunt no if yaw can trewlley apreshiate the hand-on-it-lig fhat fhis car hass, uts incredribble.

Fhats awl I haved to saad on it.

Guys,

I can't belief yaw disbelifes, its clearlie the evalusion of the m5, the m2, spechile deevalop'd arse a taxi brake modul,

given yaw the duwel bennifits of bowth xcepsionul ekonome wif the skintilateing powa and purfawmanse fhat yaw wood ecept frum sush a powahorse.

I dunt no if yaw can trewlley apreshiate the hand-on-it-lig fhat fhis car hass, uts incredribble.

Haha lmao

Guys,

i almost thought you were being serious there, was going to recommend you turn yourself in to be put down

i almost thought you were being serious there, was going to recommend you turn yourself in to be put down

If I was Gus, it would be a waste of perfectly good drugs. Shooting would be a waste of lead, burning would be a waste of wood, not to mention the carbon credits, and spade to the head and dropping in landfill would still not be good enough....... think fed to the sharks would be the only useful way to dispose of someone who was truely that stupid.....which makes me wonder...........has anyone invited that guy out fishing......burley anybody ??