Sign in to follow this  
Andrew

Video: New 30 second Knight Rider Trailer

Posted Image

We all loved Knight Rider (you're lying if you didn't) NBC has now released a 30 second trailer showing us the ’standard equipment’ that come in the new KITT. Justin Bruening, who plays Knight’s long-lost son Michael Tracer, will be driving the 540 horsepower GT500KR with the new voice of KITT by Will Arnett.

Knight Rider air on NBC this February in the USA.

Guest 540Si

We all loved Knight Rider (you're lying if you didn't) NBC has now released a 30 second trailer showing us the ’standard equipment’ that come in the new KITT. Justin Bruening, who plays Knight’s long-lost son Michael Tracer, will be driving the 540 horsepower GT500KR with the new voice of KITT by Will Arnett.

Knight Rider air on NBC this February in the USA.

So hard to top the original!

And what will happen when the new KITT gets to a corner??? Wallow round it tyres screeching while the bad guys get away in something japanese :D

Edited by 540Si

And what will happen when the new KITT gets to a corner??? Wallow round it tyres screeching while the bad guys get away in something japanese :D

No.... he'll hit TURBO BOOST, fly off a handily-placed ramp and over a bewildered street vendor selling fruit, before landing in front of the bad guy's car and pulling a hand brake slide, blocking his escape.

Duh!

Guest 540Si

No.... he'll hit TURBO BOOST, fly off a handily-placed ramp and over a bewildered street vendor selling fruit, before landing in front of the bad guy's car and pulling a hand brake slide, blocking his escape.

Duh!

Silly me! Of course he will. Now that I think about it, that's all they did in the old series too ;)

How could I have been so blind?!! B)

I'll be downloading the episodes each week, I love Knight Rider, it is second only to the Dukes of Hazzard.

Looks good, don't know about the GT though? Won't beat the old Tranzam.

I thought it was a whole new series, but it turns out it is a 2 hour made for TV movie....I am less enthusiastic now...but will download it none the less.

Cheers

Grant