Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Gold from the "Urban Dictionary"

Guest Simon*

Some goodies from the urban dictionary:

Bush league: Adj. Below good standards, not good or incorrect. Pitiful, poor, terrible, awful, bad, sucky,

"That's a bushleague call, ref." "That kid is real bushleaguer."

A bag of kittens on the way to the river: You feel like sh*t , feel like death , feel really disturbed

"Doug was out all night drinking I bet he feels like a bag of kittens on the way to the river."

A bag of smashed assholes: A person looks like a bag of smashed assholes i.e. they're really ugly

"Man that girl looks like a bag of smashed assholes"

A beard: A women who goes on a date with a gay man to mask the fact that he is gay. A woman that a gay male dates or marries as a cover for his true sexuality.

DILLIGAF: Does It Look Like I Give A F*ck?

"You hurt your leg, well DILLIGAF?!"

Vajority: The majority of women

Game or Lame: The unofficial replacement for "in or out" when asking a friend if they are up for doing something or if they are not up for doing that something. Game represents those who are spontaneous and exciting. Lame represents those who are unadventurous and boring.

"We're going to run rampant through the bars downtown. Are you game or lame?"

Hobosexual: Adjective. The opposite of metrosexual; one who cares little for one's own appearance.

Examples: Michael Moore, Peter Jackson. First documented hobosexual - John the Baptist.

Manther: A male 'cougar'. Single, usually divorced, and at a minimum 10 years older than a cougar.

He did not care if the youth laughed at his ragtop corvette that even at this age he could not afford, for he was manther.

Typeractive: Someone who is overly talkative on emails or text messages.

"Man, Emily should get a job. She's been text messaging me every 2 minutes. And there are 10 emails in my inbox from her. She is way typeractive today."

Bunched: To be upset, or angry and to have one's panties in a bunch.

"Sally's bunched because she doesn't have a date to the dance."

Brain Grenade: a bottle of beer, due to its effects on brains.

"The game's about to start, toss me a brain grenade Jack."

Firehazard: A man who is utterly in denial of his homosexuality (in the closet) despite the fact that he is clearly gay to the objective observer (flaming).

"Hey Mike, Jessica's fire hazard of a husband was checking out your ass again. "

Stripper Wallet: When you're carrying a wallet with only $20s and $1s. Twenties for the pay, and $1s for the tips.

"Dude, This damn thing won't close!"

"Thats cuz you got $50 in ones in your stripper wallet."

Butt Dial: When your cell phone accidentally calls someone you did not mean to while on your person.

"I called her a f*cktard. She heard cause my phone butt dialed her."

Dinner Badge: Dried stains of kebab juice, curry sauce or gravy all over your shirt from messy eating.

"That's an impressive dinner badge you've got there. What did you eat, pizza?"

Designated Drunk: Responsible partiers choose a Designated Driver to drive during a night of debauchery. The Designated Drunk is chosen by the Driver.

The Designated Drunk assumes responsibility for all drink offers given to the Driver. The Designated Drunk will take all offers of toasts, shots, and drinking competitions in place of the Driver.

Random drunk: "Hey dude! Come have a shot with me!"

Designated Driver: "Gary, you're DD. Take that shot for me."

Gary: "Alright."

That is fantastic! Think the Designated Drunk and Vajority take out the top awards in that lot

Nice, im using the designated drunk tonight

DILLIGAF is from Keven bloody Wilson.

I particularly like the Designated Drunk, a magic idea (so long as I am never that person).

I like to get drunk on my own terms and at my own pace...but am all for someone else taking the fast route.

Cheers

Grant

you're typeractive simon

shirt from messy eating.

"That's an impressive dinner badge you've got there. What did you eat, pizza?"

Designated Drunk: Responsible partiers choose a Designated Driver to drive during a night of debauchery. The Designated Drunk is chosen by the Driver.

The Designated Drunk assumes responsibility for all drink offers given to the Driver. The Designated Drunk will take all offers of toasts, shots, and drinking competitions in place of the Driver.

Random drunk: "Hey dude! Come have a shot with me!"

Designated Driver: "Gary, you're DD. Take that shot for me."

Gary: "Alright."

Now thats a good idea if ive ever heard of one!

choreplay

When a woman is turned on by the sight of her husband/boyfriend/partner doing regular household chores, that she would normally be doing.

"Last night, it was all about choreplay. I was all 'OH YEAH, fold that laundry. Oh yes, just like that! In half and, then in half again. OHHH'"