Sign in to follow this  
Rennegade

16" BBS RS 16x8 16x9.5

i have used a 195/40 on many a set-ups with an 8inch rim and no issues to date. this is for street driving though.

and god damn that touring is teh sex!

Edited by togate

Ok well this is exactly what he told me when I asked the new offsets:

"Pretty neat setup. The fronts will be VERY close to the strut housings, but the rears will have a lot of room on the inside. You will most likely need to roll the rear fenders, that is a very aggressive fitment."

Hope that helps.

Ahh, that makes more sense. Yip, may need 3mm spacer just to clear the struts.

So to legally fit these to an e30 you would need a cert?

So to legally fit these to an e30 you would need a cert?

Yeah, but I'd be extremely surprised if any of the serious buyers was planning on buying these as the only set of wheels for their car.

Certainly if it was me buying (which, very sadly, it won't - yet my frequent returns to the thread must say something), I wouldn't use them every day, and would quite gladly keep a set of something else warrantable around.

Yeah, but I'd be extremely surprised if any of the serious buyers was planning on buying these as the only set of wheels for their car.

Certainly if it was me buying (which, very sadly, it won't - yet my frequent returns to the thread must say something), I wouldn't use them every day, and would quite gladly keep a set of something else warrantable around.

Haha yes you are visiting it more frequently then me! But yes that was exactly my plan, however my e30 started falling apart before this could become a reality :(

If you run spacers (which you will to fit e30) you need a cert.

If you run spacers (which you will to fit e30) you need a cert.

MAYBE on the cert, as stated earlier it would be extremely close. I'd say that with the smaller 45mm struts they would fit without, but cant say for sure.

Stop f**king around and put a price on them.

Stop f**king around and put a price on them.

Um I pritty sure 'offers over 2000 will be considered' should give you an idea of what i want, since no one can do that or are giving me bullshit offers and getting offended when I say I want more, how could I tell you what I want when I have yet to see a decent offer. So YOU stop f***king around.

Mate either put a fixed price on them (to show they are for sale) or have the balls and stick them on Trademe with your 2k being the start and reserve.

Mate either put a fixed price on them (to show they are for sale) or have the balls and stick them on Trademe with your 2k being the start and reserve.

Why? No ones even given me a offer over 2000, so why would anyone pay what I want? Well thought I would try here first as you guys will actually know what these are etc.

Sweet .. well I know of a couple of members that are actually serious on them. Just want a price is all, and hey you might find you have a closed sale :) Unless its on trademe .. people around here dont like to be dicked around with who ever pays the most gets em ... hence the suggestion they should go on trademe.

Sweet .. well I know of a couple of members that are actually serious on them. Just want a price is all, and hey you might find you have a closed sale :) Unless its on trademe .. people around here dont like to be dicked around with who ever pays the most gets em ... hence the suggestion they should go on trademe.

Well to these "serious members" if they have PM'd me they would know I want 2500, I have yet to hear back from any of them.

Why shouldnt it be whoever pays the most gets them? You have to remember im not selling these to benefit you guys, its to benefit me as sad as it may seem I want as much as I can get for them and your saying i shouldnt?

Understood.

Its really annouying being on the end of it though. I have rung a few members a few times about things only to find they have even been sold because someone offered more ... end of the day its your item and your sale.

But I guess we do have a good thriving community here and most people try to accomodate.

Understood.

Its really annouying being on the end of it though. I have rung a few members a few times about things only to find they have even been sold because someone offered more ... end of the day its your item and your sale.

But I guess we do have a good thriving community here and most people try to accomodate.

I understand that it is, but you have to see it from the sellers perspective, they want the chance that you might over shoot what they want.

Yes Im sure you do, but im not apart of that community, just have something that may interest a few of you...

I understand that it is, but you have to see it from the sellers perspective, they want the chance that you might over shoot what they want.

Yes Im sure you do, but im not apart of that community, just have something that may interest a few of you...

Its all good, but what you probably arent aware of is that most people on here are all mouth when it comes to buying stuff. Ive lost count of how many times weve seen 'Id pay anything to have blah' and then one comes up and all of a sudden its quite.

Not giving a price just dicks about those who are serious, they are on here, but just prefer to keep quite about it.

Personally I wouldnt expect to sell anything on BS (not publicly anyway) and Ive sold everything on TM for the price I wanted with very little hassle.

Ha um what is peas? lol.

another term for sweet as

Its all good, but what you probably arent aware of is that most people on here are all mouth when it comes to buying stuff. Ive lost count of how many times weve seen 'Id pay anything to have blah' and then one comes up and all of a sudden its quite.

Not giving a price just dicks about those who are serious, they are on here, but just prefer to keep quite about it.

Personally I wouldnt expect to sell anything on BS (not publicly anyway) and Ive sold everything on TM for the price I wanted with very little hassle.

Completly agree with you.