Sign in to follow this  
diablo23

ohh Gutts

walk around to his place did ya :)

Edited by bmw3

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for one second this is an april fools joke. You mean to say that you are able to photshop a pink sticker onto your car and have the foresight (and possibly the most awesome photoshop skills in the world) to add the shadow from your body leaning over the car onto the pink sticker (in shot two) and in the other shot blur the photo so it looks like you've accidentally taken an out of focus shot? Yeah ok. Sorry, I believe you were embarassed by the comments from other members on here and then pulled the whole "april fools" thing to take the heat off of you.

Prove you didn't get a pink sticker. Good luck scraping it off, they're very sticky.

why yes i can

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for one second this is an april fools joke. You mean to say that you are able to photshop a pink sticker onto your car and have the foresight (and possibly the most awesome photoshop skills in the world) to add the shadow from your body leaning over the car onto the pink sticker (in shot two) and in the other shot blur the photo so it looks like you've accidentally taken an out of focus shot? Yeah ok. Sorry, I believe you were embarassed by the comments from other members on here and then pulled the whole "april fools" thing to take the heat off of you.

Prove you didn't get a pink sticker. Good luck scraping it off, they're very sticky.

My thoughts exactly!

SNAP!

This thread has more politics than a fruit salad.

It delivers the lolz

Maby they should look closer

We would all make useless detectives! Dont know how you got it past us, once you have a decent look that selotape sticks out like a sore thumb.

Tis how we roll

Right, I see that my brief and first input here has created a couple of comments, some warranted, and a couple that are obviously by immature members here.

Firstly, I would like to clear up why I am a "watching" member. I am very new to BMW ownership, and have recently bought two of them (late last year). I have a reasonably knowledge of cars, but am far from an expert. Therefore, I have been a watching member in order to learn as much as I can, and also to work out who I should bother listening to on here, and who I should ignore (as they are just plain wrong, and their advice is dangerous and irresponsible).

Secondly, I did not join this forum in my capacity as a member of the NZ Police. I joined as someone who is very much enjoying BMW ownership, and with the hopes of learning a lot, and being able to enjoy my cars, and even press them hard (in the correct environment) - especially as I am stuck in a Commodore on a day-to-day basis, and these get a bit tedious.

To be honest I am not really interested in getting into debates about what is legal and what is not, and the resons why. I don't make the laws, I enforce them. I also have no interest in coming on here in the hopes of finding someone I can hunt out and issue with enfringement notices.

I did however jump into this thread this morning, as I was concerned that there were some unjust comments being levelled at my colleagues (in this and the other similar thread).

I must admit that I am highly disappointed by the attitudes of some of the members in here, and the relaxed attitude that they take to maintaining their vehicles in a safe manner. I am disappointed from a personal point of view, as well as a professional one. Conversely I am very impressed with many of the cars on here, and the work that has gone into them, and the very high level of prefessionalism that have gone into the modifications.

Anyway - that is all I have to say on this matter. Once I feel I have sufficient knowledge about BMW's and have things I feel worthy of sharing with the forum I will, however at the moment it is very much a "watch and learn" process.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully the respect of my desicion not to get involved (much) in a professional capacity.

Regards, Eagle

Very well said ! And welcome!!

Hey "Bald Eagle" that M3 is serious piece of freight, Welcome on board an have some fun!

People's maturity and opinions may vary. You are welcome to come cruizin' with me if you are ever in Tauranga.

If it is any consolation, An E36 has the same offset and stud pattern as a Commodore just in case you get the urge to do 'burn-outs' [ on the skid pad mind you ]

I have the utmost respect for members of the constabulary and the services they do for the community

[ my ex-wife ran off with a police officer, so I owe him a beer one day Haha! ]

seriously though, I've seen some real idiot things happen with cars over the years [ and I'm gettin' pretty old ] we all could do with a balanced opinion now and then, so please keep contributing

Enjoy your Beemers

my ex-wife ran off with a police officer, so I owe him a beer one day Haha!

has he got any single friends?

Was a good "April Fools" joke. You got the reaction you wanted.

However April aint over. You have provoked "Karma" a bit like provoking "Murphy" and I would think that your going to have a pretty sore neck over the next few weeks, lookin over your shoulder with your eyeballs glued to your rear vision mirror.... just remember the 2 second rule when your driving, looking in the rear vision mirror.

The next forum "joke" maybe this one backfiring on you, cause Baldies work mates are out there looking for you.

I wish I was on the force...sh*t I'd have some fun watching you guys squeal and cry when I stickered your cars.

BTW Welcome to the forum Bald Eagle......Enjoy :P ...theres plenty of "plates" and ID's in here...lol.....you could have a feild day. However , I do understand thats not the reason why you are in here. Funny that, I've noticed quite a bit of post editing lately. Where have all the number plates gone ??

yeah it doesnt surprise me if bald did put an alert out on my car to his fellow work mates, but yeah just gotta c what happens... btw who are u rusty?

Bro work underground for the cops.

Your post got people paranoid, so they started going legal. Thats what the cops want. Hahaha. Good one for helping them :D

Bring on the "Mobile Car Crushers" at check points :D

Odd spelling mistake....your having a laugh. There are plenty of people who care or have you not been noticing the various people trying to get rid of text language along with the bad spelling and grammer ?

As for dont read it....no problem there if you cant read it in the first place !

your - you're

grammer - grammar

dont - don't

Pot...black? :rolleyes:

your - you're

grammer - grammar

dont - don't

:(

In my defense I had just done a 13 hour day

your - you're

grammer - grammar

dont - don't

There's a difference though, Penry is making honest mistakes (mainly punctuation ), where the others in the 'text' generation think it's "cool 2 spel thngz lik 'maybe' mayb, caus dis iz hw we roll.

Is it that hard when you have all 26 letters of the alphabet staring you in the face? :)

There's a difference though, Penry is making honest mistakes (mainly punctuation ), where the others in the 'text' generation think it's "cool 2 spel thngz lik 'maybe' mayb, caus dis iz hw we roll.

Is it that hard when you have all 26 letters of the alphabet staring you in the face? :)

I also think that it must take longer to think up trendy ways of typing words in a text style, than to just spell them properly, especially with a qwerty keyboard, which we have all grown up with.

I agree that Penry's errors were pure punctuation, and the post was still very easy to read, and didn't require two or three reads to understand.

Cheers

Grant

THREAD CLOSED

people banned

- e30

because he drives an E36 and his user name is E30, he is the worst speller in the world, can't string a sentence together and even if he could it would be worthless to read anyway. Things are looking up for him though he did change his suspension back to the safe and sensible setup.

Pboy, LOWER, diablo23 - because I have had numerous complaints about their input (or lack of) to the forum

I don't normally like to Ban people because this is a free for all forum and everyone should have a chance to be a part of it but i have officially warned these people more than once and they haven't listened.

Text Spelling will not be tolerated anymore either - for those of you who this affects think of it as a good thing, get into the habit of using correct grammar.

SMACK DOWN

Bimmersport Admin

If anyone has any comments or complaints to make please direct them to me via Private Message, don't be offended if I ignore some.