Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

1999 323i Coupe/5speed

Its a 1999 323i Coupe 5 speed

Picked it up last Saturday from Thames, fantastic drive back.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Stahlblau metallic which is actually meant to be a E46 colour.

Plans in the future will be,

- Angel Eyes

- German Plates

- Clear tail lights

- Bimmersport Sticker

- Center Armrest

- Gauge Rings

Let me know what you guys think :D

Edited by Nick021

Daaaaaaamm, thats nice! Love the E36 motorsport and being a manual you're very lucky.

How did you come accross it? How many km's? and may I ask how much did you steal it for :)

Looks nice man, clear tail lights as in clear rear indicaters? Don't go with the full clear tail lights, they fugly.

Daaaaaaamm, thats nice! Love the E36 motorsport and being a manual you're very lucky.

How did you come accross it? How many km's? and may I ask how much did you steal it for :)

Haha, Cheers mate.

Found it on Trade Me, Its a U.K import with 102k miles (which works out about 165k?).

Looks nice man, clear tail lights as in clear rear indicaters? Don't go with the full clear tail lights, they fugly.

Yep, clear indicators to match the front. I wouldn't dare to put those full clear jappa lights on, don't like em anyway. Edited by Nick021

Yep, clear indicators to match the front. I wouldn't dare to put those full clear jappa lights on, don't like em anyway.

Good call.

Very, very nice car. Love the colour!

Haha, Cheers mate.

Found it on Trade Me, Its a U.K import with 102k miles (which works out about 165k?), and around the 9k mark.

Good stuff, wish mine was a motorsport. Enjoy

Nice car Nick, rare colour on the E36 and manual 323s aren't common either. Is it a UK import? Odd to see a 99 without the passenger and side airbags. Just so many variations depending on market.

Cheers Grant.

Yuen it is a UK import, was surprised that it didn't have the passenger or side airbags. I read that they came standard, but probably only to a few markets. Not worried that it doesn't have them, have first hand experience of the safety of the E36 and I can tell you theres no car I feel safer in.

Thanks Em.

Yea, want to keep it pretty stock. There are just a few minor things to fix and then she'll be mint.

Forgot to add Bimmersport sticker to the list! :P

Thanks Yuen but I picked a couple up at the Botany Motor Worx meet so i'm sweet.

Already lovin' it braeden :D

Does yours have A/C?

I looked at a UK import 323i coupe too (but a 96), great car at a great price... but no A/C. There seems to be huge variation of spec in different markets.

Looks like a nice car, well done.

nice car well done.

that sounds like a good buy mate, i actually looked at buying that car around nov last year when i brought my gunmetal e36 coupe, it was a toss-up between that one, the gun metal one and the black 007bmw e36 which is now F4LLEN. He was asking a bit more at that time however so i decided against it. very tidy car however so hope you enjoy it! very nice.

Does yours have A/C?

I looked at a UK import 323i coupe too (but a 96), great car at a great price... but no A/C. There seems to be huge variation of spec in different markets.

Looks like a nice car, well done.

Yep, does have A/C. Don't think I've ever seen one that doesn't, really weird. :wacko:

that sounds like a good buy mate, i actually looked at buying that car around nov last year when i brought my gunmetal e36 coupe, it was a toss-up between that one, the gun metal one and the black 007bmw e36 which is now F4LLEN. He was asking a bit more at that time however so i decided against it. very tidy car however so hope you enjoy it! very nice.

Cheers mate, yea had my eye on all of those, the 007bmw was hot! loved how he had done it. Although your gunmetal 325 was the nicest e36 I know of. A shame the new owner doesn't post on bimmersport.

Cheers Cain. :)

Edited by Nick021

Seeing it was such a beautiful day, I decided to give the 323 the first good clean after the Anzac Day Cruise.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry about the quality, phone camera

Hi - Nick is it? My name is Dylan. If your 323iM is DBC564 it used to be mine! Let me know if you want any info on its history or some more pics of it. I have some really good ones that I took when I put it on the market. It was bought by a guy in Thames. Cheers.

Hi - Nick is it? My name is Dylan. If your 323iM is DBC564 it used to be mine! Let me know if you want any info on its history or some more pics of it. I have some really good ones that I took when I put it on the market. It was bought by a guy in Thames. Cheers.

Dylan, Yea its Nick. Great to hear from you! Only had it for a month or so, its a beautiful car. Bought it from Marcel, in Thames, but its back up to Auckland now. Would love some good pictures of it. You upgraded to an M3 aye?! B) Have you posted any pic's of it up here?

btw, would appreciate any history of the bimmer while you had it. PM me :)

Looks great Nick, really like the colour!