Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

New M3 and glad to be here!

Hey Bimmersport family!! My name is Dylan and I drive a 1995 M3. I have known about bimmersport for some time but with the addition of my new M3 I can't wait to know everyone online and at events.

Whats my BMW history? I have had an E30 318i manual, an E36 318is manual, an E36 323i motoraport (now owned by Nick P!! (nice car mate)) and now my pride and joy - Red Fury. BMWs have been part of my family for about 7 years - best cars ever!

I dont really know how to use this site very well and I'm keen to take part in a few events. The ANZAC drive looked great! I will post photos of my M3 in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone else out there have one??

Anyway - nice to introduce myself. Hope to meet you all soon!

Guest Simon*

Hey Dylan

Welcome aboard. There are a few other E36 M3's kicking around on here yes

And definitely, we'll look forward to your pics :)

Welcome Dylan, there are a few E36 M3s on the board, at least 2 in Auckland off the top of my head and another 2 in Hawkes Bay I think.

Is yours Hellrot? I just saw one last week.

Welcome Dylan!

Looking forward to pics of the M3.

Enjoy your stay dude.

Wow! Cheers guys... what a reception! Yes my car is Helrot. the last of the S50 B30 5 speed models. No traction baby LOL. It's currently getting a bit of exhaust work so photos will have to wait until the end of next week, but they will come!! Can anyone tell me how to find about events? Are they normally posted on the 'home page'?

Click on Forum - Meetings - Auckland. You'll find any meeting thats happening in your area there :)

Welcome by the way. Looking forward to seeing the M3!

Welcome mate! Glad to see you're back posting on the forum.

The 323's a beaut, the pod filter you put on A+. Looking forward to your M3 pic's.

What kinda exhaust work we talking bout? B) Aftermarket?

Theres monthly meets over on the Shore (Albany) and now I believe in South/East Auckland. Cruise's etc you usually get good warning and are also usually displayed on the homepage.

Edited by Nick021

Welcome! I think you made the best choice of car possible :). I also upgraded from an e36 323i, what a difference :P.

Welcome, gotta love e36 m3s

Hey Dylan, welcome to Bimmersport.

Hey Nick... yeah it is aftermarket work being done but it has been done out of necessity. The muppet that had the car before me put a ... well lets see... not so great exhaust on it Long story. It's getting a very nice new system put on it but the BMW oxygen sensors take a while to come out from Germany. Cant wait to have it back. My Golf courtesy car just isn't the same!

yet another welcome from another new member.

I share both your automotive taste and your enthusiasm!

Welcome to Bimmersport buddy.

The M3 is an amazing car and was regarded as the best car in its class threw out the nineties, im sure it will serve you well as long as you service it and keep it well maintained, and they require a little more attention than the lesser models.

I was talking to a guy yesterday that had just sold a red e36 M3..

Welcome - nice ride.

welcome mate.

nice choice of car i am a proud e36 m3 owner also,

however mines daytona violet and a 4 door witch you dont se much of.

get some pics up man :D

awesome :)! I was watching this car on trademe a while back (saw your profile pic), seemed real nice.