Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Thoughts on the new Sarah connor chronicles?

bored, and thought i might as well put a topic on, with people thoughts regarding that new terminator series

any one watch it ?

any one hooked?

No sites of arny schwartz calls for dissapointment ?

or are some people still stuck on lost ?

outa curiousity?

lost interest in lost after season 2

moved on to prison break - still hooked but sick of waiting for season 4 (or the rest of season 3)

moved on to Heroes - I love it and am hooked but am also sick of waiting for season3 (or the rest of season 2)

Have watched episode 1-8 of the Sarah Connor Chronicles - I like it, story wise it's a little bit weak but there is some really good action and special effects and I will continue to watch - the remainder of the 1st season at least.

When is the next season of Top Gear due out in the UK?

I'm hooked on it, do miss Arny a bit but still loads of action. Bet that terminator chick goes off ;)

When is the next season of Top Gear due out in the UK?

June 22nd IIRC

Bet that terminator chick goes off ;)

haha sh*t yeah

I keep falling asleep.

Why is it on so late?

I liked the look of it but have only watched one episode. I am trying to cut back on the tele watching. So just keep to one or two shows a night. Do you ever find yourself watching crap just because it is on?

I am looking forward to Outrageous Fortune, a good New Zealand show, they should get rid of the Shortland street crap.

I liked the look of it but have only watched one episode. I am trying to cut back on the tele watching. So just keep to one or two shows a night. Do you ever find yourself watching crap just because it is on?

I am looking forward to Outrageous Fortune, a good New Zealand show, they should get rid of the Shortland street crap.

hard out, my next topic will be a anti shortland street topic. i am honestly fed up with it.

but never the less, bring back arny, i want him to make a guest appearance, GET DOOOOOOOOOWN, ill be back !!!

lol

and then dissapear!

i got hooked on heroes, but got sick and tierd of waiting for the next episodes, im the sought of person that doesnt have time to wait for a episode every week organising that, i think a good season should be watched all at once, i know square eyes syndrom will occur, but for people like me that cant be bothered waiting, i find its worth it to set aside a weekend to hammer a season in one go lol.

Stopped watching lost after season 1, realised they were never going to get off the F'n island.

Love prison break, but am also getting a bit sick of waiting for new episodes.

Top Gear and Boston Legal are the only programs I watch weekly.

The others I just watch the hole season in a weekend (or weekday, uni's mint like that :lol:), and will probably do that with sarah connor chronicles, have seen a couple episodes and they look alright.

I watched like 5min of this and was like snore and changed over to girls of the playboy mansion.

I hate waiting between shows a weeks just too long. However 4 of my regularly watched shows screen within 24 hours or so in the states so i get to sit down ant watch them all back to back was great. I hat the fact they have an "off" season and i have to wait till August through October for the shows i want to watch to be back on.

And i must say this 'season' hasn't been to flash with so many episodes being cut due to the strike that i can't wait till the next starts

i couldnt stand lost, the mix of the music, same characters, that think they own the island, and no, ofcourse their not getting off the island, LOST sums it up? Any one on here obsessing over downloading seasons ?

what sought of broadband plans are people on ? i know people that download an excess of 100 gb a month? thats madness,

Nope - can't watch it much like Lost, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy etc.

I would rather eat my own liver than watch either Shortland Street or any of the idol shows... However, I am fully addicted to Survivor (I can't believe how those women tore that poor bastard to pieces in the last series) and was going the same way with Underbelly until they moved it to some stupid time slot.

I dont watch TV. As I hate add's so much they may aswell have killed my family. But double that hate.

So I download whole seasons of shows that I like.

Heroes

Lost

Terminator

Battlestar Gallactica

Red Dwarf

Father Ted

That 70's Show

Prison Break

Scrubs

Jericho

Top Gear

Fith Gear

I have every episode of every season of the programs I just listed. I also dont like waiting a week to see the next episode of some shows. So if I am bored I watch a few at a time like a movie.

Thanks Xtra for your unlimited plan. Shame its just so fricken slow at night.

Battlestar Gallactica

Red Dwarf

Father Ted

True classics.

Guest Simon*

Battlestar Gallactica

Red Dwarf

Father Ted

True classics.

The original Battlestar Galactica was a classic

the new one, where whats-his-face is a chick and the Cylons are terminators? Pile of steaming sh*t unfortunately.

When's that new Knight Rider starting? ;)

This Sarah Connor thing couldn't hold my interest unfortunately - was hoping it was going to be all no-skin terminators fighting the humans after the nukes went off - but it currently sucks.

I watch South Park, and Lost (Still hooked ;) ) and now Dexter - sometimes Boston Legal and House when it's on

I dont watch any NZ tv. I record the news in case I want to see something in particular, the wife does Coro St and the Sunday theatre but absolutely nothing else. I dont even have Sky anymore.

I get all my tv from the UK, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Waking the Dead, Grand Designs, Have I Got News for You, Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Match of the Day, all the Arsenal games, lots of BBC doco's (I have David Attenborough's Planet Earth and Spy in the Jungle in HD) and watch it all as its released in widescreen and often HD and 5.1 surround.

I have an self built HTPC hooked up to the old sky dish for freeview on DVB-S and a UHF aerial hooked up for DVB-T ready for the Olympics in HD that puts all HD content to my Samsung LCD. The best part is the automatic advert skipping. I can sit watching the news (once its finished) and it will automatically skip all of them :)

Nope - can't watch it much like Lost, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, Greys Anatomy etc.

I would rather eat my own liver than watch either Shortland Street or any of the idol shows... However, I am fully addicted to Survivor (I can't believe how those women tore that poor bastard to pieces in the last series) and was going the same way with Underbelly until they moved it to some stupid time slot.

Some one got torn to pieces !!!! like literally ?

or figuratively ?

cause holy crap hahaha

Guest Simon*

I get all my tv from the UK, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Waking the Dead, Grand Designs, Have I Got News for You, Nevermind the Buzzcocks, Match of the Day, all the Arsenal games, lots of BBC doco's (I have David Attenborough's Planet Earth and Spy in the Jungle in HD) and watch it all as its released in widescreen and often HD and 5.1 surround.

Hmmmm maybe you should put up an ftp into this magic box of yours Martyn ;)

Edited by Simon*

The original Battlestar Galactica was a classic

the new one, where whats-his-face is a chick and the Cylons are terminators? Pile of steaming sh*t unfortunately.

When's that new Knight Rider starting? ;)

This Sarah Connor thing couldn't hold my interest unfortunately - was hoping it was going to be all no-skin terminators fighting the humans after the nukes went off - but it currently sucks.

I watch South Park, and Lost (Still hooked ;) ) and now Dexter - sometimes Boston Legal and House when it's on

Got both the classic BSG and the new version. I am watching the new version first. Currently in the 4th season. Not too bad because I have never seen the classic.

The new terminator switches between the future and the past. So they do battle the robots sometimes. Might grab this Dexter program next. Everyone seems to think it is quite good.

Dexter is all right, keep syou hooked enough to watch the next one. 2nd season is better than the first I think.

Some one got torn to pieces !!!! like literally ?

or figuratively ?

cause holy crap hahaha

Mentally. 4 angry, hungry women vs a 20 year old ice cream scooper looking to make 'friends' - he didn't stand a chance the poor bastard!! Outwitted, outsmarted and outplayed....

dexter rocks your face. both seasons.

Thoughts on the new Sarah connor chronicles?

Rubbish