Sign in to follow this  
325_driver

Politics

Helen Clark  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

would be good to see some fellow opinions on

- goverment

- political leaders

- Helen Clark

- kiwi saver

i thought some of those poll questions would be a laugh,

but still, hope to see some opinions

some thing that hits me on this topic,

is tax

taxed tax

taxed taxable tax

taxed taxable tax with a bit of tax on the side

why

grrrrr

Helen et al has done an OK job, but it is now time for change.

We can only hope that National get more than 50% of the vote, so we don't need to carry on with this MMP rubbish.

BTW I will be holding a party to celebrate the demise of the Green Party, should they continue to poll at their current level (less than 5% and no seats) and be removed from Parliament.

Edited by JJS

P.S - Maybe make your poll a proper one, and see how the Bimmersport community would vote? Your questions at the moment are illogical and do not encourage debate.

Edited by JJS

I don't think the current government has neither a fantastic/terrible job,

However i have yet to decide who i'll vote for this election(my first).

As for MC people giving him sh*t but he's just doing his job.

yeah, i just wanted to have a bit of a laugh on this poll,

would interesting to see what sought of feed back on a propper poll

i just wanted some opinions shared, didnt really want a debate

It's all good and well to give Labour heaps about their performance. Maybe they deserve it but what is their to replace them with. The Nats are all at sea, the green's would have the country broke in no time flat, Winston Peters would be out flogging any new immigrant's, the Maori party well I'll leave that one alone as for the other parties well heaven only knows I'm not saying Labour should get back in but take a long hard look at the whole situation first. Just my 10 cents worth lowest valued coin anyhow haha!

Anyone who forgets what National did the last time they were in power is a fool. Im as disappointed as anyone with Labours policies but the alternatives are just unthinkable.

I just dont see National losing this though. Key hasnnt discussed a single National policy but he doesnt have to. Labour just wont stop digging the whole that has already swallowed them.

I honestly have no idea what Im going to do this time. The last one was Labours last chance, but life for me and my family is getting harder and harder and yet Im paying more and more tax with none of it benefitting me.

Anything is better then hearing Helens voice over the speakers at A1 GP!!!

Whoever gives the best tax cuts should be in for finance minister + Winston for P.M

I still think NZ should join forces with Australia, may as well we are all under the crown

Whoever gives the best tax cuts should be in for finance minister

If they do it by running a deficit i think they should go back to primary school and learn to add.

Heaps of the people i've talked to said they were going to vote for the Nats not because they liked them but they thought it was time for a change.

If you look at history it shows that it goes in cycles swinging 'left' to 'right' to 'left' etc as people get bored.

Edited by jeddy

Clarkson for PM!!! and it seems as if most Bimmersporters agree!

I voted for him. Should be road transport co-ordinator or what ever title it has. Might end up with some decent roads... NZ has the right terrain and potential for some wicked roads....

who the hell voted john from lost ROFL

John connor wtf hahahahahah

It's a hard one!

I'd like to see a Nabour or a Lational Government.

P.S - Maybe make your poll a proper one, and see how the Bimmersport community would vote? Your questions at the moment are illogical and do not encourage debate.

Agreed, would be interesting.

Whoever gives the best tax cuts should be in for finance minister + Winston for P.M

I still think NZ should join forces with Australia, may as well we are all under the crown

Im all in for that, they could send that nappy sand challenge guy over to clean this place out!

Tighten up immigration, and raise import taxes.

Now that would be hilarious. All the MPs would be cruising around in new BMW’s….

Winston for PM - WTF????

Would be interesting if that happened. See how bad he screws up, or if he actually makes some good changes.

Aarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh - WINSTON??? You are all mental!

Aarrrrggggghhhhhhhhh - WINSTON??? You are all mental!

No, we just all had our brain cells fried while trying to get a perm as good as Winy's

No, we just all had our brain cells fried while trying to get a perm as good as Winy's

are perms hard to manage,

i too am keen for one as good as his

then run for pm my self

i honestly can say i have alot of respect for bob clarkson

and think he would make a good pm,

and good on him for leaving parliament

he deserves better

thats just my opinion,

and yeah would be good if national were given the Bmws

Labour the V tecs

Green peace mazda bongos (get it ? no, bad humour jono, maybe ollie laughed, just cause i mentioned his name, lol)

Shot man

Haha I got a perm a couple of years ago. I say silly things when I get drunk and had to follow through.. It was stupendous. HEINOUS. It was grand I went to work and got sent home then off on holiday for 2 weeks to let my lovely locks grow some more. The 2 week mark came and god damn i was happy to shave my head even though it was the middle of winter in Chch.