Sign in to follow this  
briancol

Urgently wanted Angel eyes for E36 coupe

I am urgently chasing the following parts for my 96 E36 coupe.

A set of Angel eye headlights including the indicators.

A pair of Eye lids.

A fully chrome grill.

If anyone can help, please phone me on 09 270 2732 (bus) or 021 393 334 (mob)

visit my website: www.cheapangeleyes.co.nz

Sorry but I can get no response from your web site and if I use it as a link I only go to Trade Me home page.

I need these parts urgently as I recently had an accident in my car and the panel beater need the parts to complete the job.

I thought I had the parts through a member here, however he wants the cash before I even get the parts, and there is no way I will pay for items that I can't check out first.

This is an insurance claim, and the parts will have to be sent to the panelbeater who will pay for them (if they are correct) then he will invoice the insurance company.

I think Pjay might be having you on....

What he's getting at is that there are many angel eye kits to be found on Trademe.

Why do you need them so urgently anyway? A desperate desire to look cool right now, or have you had an accident?

I think Pjay might be having you on....

What he's getting at is that there are many angel eye kits to be found on Trademe.

Why do you need them so urgently anyway? A desperate desire to look cool right now, or have you had an accident?

Read my post I had an accident and I want the car back soon, not in 3-4 weeks

Also as I stated, this is an insurance claim, and as such the panelbeaterhas to check that the parts are correct before paying for them. At Trade Me you have to pay for the parts before you get them. I just want to operate normal business procedure, order the parts, check that they are correct, then pay for them.

ring Alex at Carspot in Hamilton - www.carspot.co.nz - he is a forum sponsor.. get a price them ask for a discount :D

Also as I stated, this is an insurance claim, and as such the panelbeaterhas to check that the parts are correct before paying for them. At Trade Me you have to pay for the parts before you get them. I just want to operate normal business procedure, order the parts, check that they are correct, then pay for them.

well your in quite the shitter situation then, as there is sweet firk all places around town that stock aftermarket bmw parts, let alone expensive lights, if anyone has them in stock it'll be the wreckers. www.moseneuropean.co.nz or try ray hellbm - possibly www.euroitalian.co.nz or www.europart.co.nz maybe www.sdeuropean.co.nz

Edited by bmw3

Thanks everyone for your help.

I have found the lights and the grill both at Carspot in Hamilton. Mentioned I was a member of bimmersport and got them at a kickarse price too

Well done.

Tho Im not sure you should be using an all crome grill! :unsure:

Well done.

Tho Im not sure you should be using an all crome grill! :unsure:

Why not? I already had an all chrome grill and I think they look great.

What did they cost? Grill $130.00

Lights inc. indicators $599.00