Sign in to follow this  
M325is

So you think its funny to play with my life

Ok, so I didn't get your number plate but I always make a note to get eye contact with drivers while riding out on the road, and by god I know what you look like! So the Forest Green E36 driver on Point View drive, if you are part of this community I wouldn't even bother showing your face at a meet.

This person deliberately drove inches away from my horse and I (while the other lane was free) and when passing laid on his air horns then sped off down the road! Meanwhile I'm just about getting chucked off my horse!

To people who think horses should not be on the road, roads were first built for us, and it is in the road code when you sit your license that you must keep your distance when passing - just as if your passing a bicycle! And for f**ks sake why toot your horn!

It won't be funny when somebody does have a bad fall caused by you, and they do get your number plate, as you will be paying for it your whole life!

If anyone thinks they know this person, suck it up and PM me.

Good on you for posting, and I hope you find the a'hole. Wouldn't want to be him when you do tho. :angry:

just as if your passing a bicycle!

There is a reasonable chance the same driver is an a**hole around cyclists too...

That sucks, growing up in Cambridge, we were brought up to respect, and give horses a wide berth on the road, as they are so easily spooked.

I can confirm it wasn't me in my Boston Green E36 (I was stuck in the office all afternoon).

Good luck finding whoever it was, this is not good.

Cheers

Grant

Good on you for venting your anger.

But, what will you do / acheive if you find out who this person is?

What a complete tool. I hope ya find out who it was and give the noob a hiding

Good on you for venting your anger.

But, what will you do / acheive if you find out who this person is?

If I knew who it was I could report it. Or make him feel shame. My partner on the other hand wants to bash his head in.

mines red. i didnt do it

Really?? You don't say.

and you didnt do it either! because yours is yellow.

School Holidays. Anyone with half a brain would not do that. Where on point view? Knob might live around there. I say hoof marks on the bonnet. And flaming bag of horse poo on at the front door.

School Holidays. Anyone with half a brain would not do that. Where on point view? Knob might live around there. I say hoof marks on the bonnet. And flaming bag of horse poo on at the front door.

yeh. it was coming down the steep part of the hill, flat bush end, was on the only straight part of road where there is no bridle path (council horse track) so had to go on the road.

Yeh my partner thinks he may work up there so 5.30pm tomorrow we going to see if hes coming along again.

Flaming horse sh*t is great!

Hope you & your horse are OK Shelly

I dont have anyone fitting that discription, but I'll keep a look out

Any other info about the driver ?? Young, middle aged ??

We are ok, luckily my horse is pretty good around traffic but even the air horn gave me a fright! The guy looked early twenties. Was wearing a cap but if I saw him again I would definitely know its him.

We are ok, luckily my horse is pretty good around traffic but even the air horn gave me a fright! The guy looked early twenties. Was wearing a cap but if I saw him again I would definitely know its him.

being an ex motorcyclist I give horses a wide berth under all circumstances.Glad you came through unscathed.

being an ex motorcyclist I give horses a wide berth under all circumstances.

Yep, definitely. I was unlucky enough to witness my mate getting knocked off his bike.

Car clipped his handlebars, they spun a full 360 degrees, sent him over the bars, and he severely broke his wrist. Had to go into theater for several hours.

After that you just become aware of the consequences of the drivers actions. They have to live with it for the rest of their life! The guy didn't have the balls to stop.

Glad to hear you're fine.

Cheers, Nick

Probably an immigrant.

HAHAHAHA Quite possibly!

Probably an immigrant.

So what are meaning, it might be someone from the UK ??? :D

So what are meaning, it might be someone from the UK ??? :D

Bloody Poms. Haha. You almost expect to see horses on Point View. Bet you will spot him again too.

You could also sneak up behind him with a nice air horn. Might aswell make use of your horse too. Poo pushed into his aircon vents and under his door handles. Also a not so subtle clue as to who did it.

Another horsey person just told me they carry stones with them while riding on the road, if somebody does something stupid they turf them at the car, apparently she has had a few cracked rear windscreens. lol

Who cares about being subtle, its not like he knows where I live. But good chance we will find out where he lives, lol.

Another horsey person just told me they carry stones with them while riding on the road, if somebody does something stupid they turf them at the car, apparently she has had a few cracked rear windscreens. lol

Who cares about being subtle, its not like he knows where I live. But good chance we will find out where he lives, lol.

Jesus ....your a terror :P I'd hate to be your X

That is a bloody good idea. The girls off K road do that up here if you call them names, keep rocks in the handbag. Well some of them are more boy than girl.

That is a bloody good idea. The girls off K road do that up here if you call them names, keep rocks in the handbag. Well some of them are more boy than girl.

You know them ?? by name too I spose ???

I'd say none of them is a girl. At least not the ones that I see coming to work every morning hanging around telecom plaza, out of their heads on drugs...