Sign in to follow this  
M325is

So you think its funny to play with my life

Haha boys with hand bags, you hang out with some hip young cool guys.

mm i read you there Simke. I leave work at 8.30pm and bloody hell. Some of those hookers are... well just gross.

Greg111 theyre called man bags thanks :P

Hi Shelly, my car is similar to your description, but i have not been up around that area in my own car for some time. How ever i do drive around there on a daily basis for work. The only place where i know there is a car with the same description is along Stancombe road, next to the new apartments there, at the start of jeffs road. If that helps you?

I know the one your talking about, I rode past there the other day, maybe he saw me then too. Soon find out.

I know the one your talking about, I rode past there the other day, maybe he saw me then too. Soon find out.

This is turning into a real "whodunit" Bimmersport CID at their best.

Probably an immigrant.

Who the f**k are you? Banned

To the others who consistently make racist comments I am personally getting sick of it.

M325is, its lucky you and your horse are ok. It's unfortunate you did not get the number plate of the car. Was the car standard or been modified?

Btw, is 'MSBOND' your car? I have seen that around botany a couple of times.

Sorry to hear that, some people are just plain horrible, its a good thing you nor your horse got hurt.

Glad to hear you didn't come off ! What an ahole of a driver. Pitty you horse didn't kick back and put a nice hole throught the grill.

Personnelly I think everyone that drives should also try other means of using the road , eg ride a horse , motorcycle , cycle to gain a better apperication of what consideration is required for other road users. Most people with half a brain would know that many horses can easily be spooked and can throw the rider off.

If I'm on my motorcyle and need to pass a rider / horse I'll stay way back , pass on the other side of the road and have enough momentum to pass with the clutch pulled in so the bike is at an idle when passing (Italian VTwins are a bit on the noisey side). I'll coast of as least 30 meters before re-engaging it. I do the same thing in the car (Although it's a lot quieter)

Keep safe !

PS, I two have a green BMW , but I haven't let the Wellington region for some time.

also don't drive past at like 20km/hour its sometimes worse then 100km/hour lol

To the others who consistently make racist comments I am personally getting sick of it.

take that!

rise up my oppressed brothers! time to take back this land!!

you get them Andy! :wub: i love you.

Well done. Thank you.

Hang on wasn't nick just having a crack at m325is? He wasn't being racist himself more guessing what m325is might say for a laugh.

Could be some confusion

Sorry Andrew, but I don't really think that comment is racist in any way. It certainly doesn't hint at race, colour, or creed. We were all Immigrants to this fair Isle at some time in the not too distant past. Guess it shows how words can mean different things over time, but in this case I think you are not quite right.... still, I might be wrong?

Edited by Silver Fox

That sucks, My mates G/F rides horses and she has had similar problems.

Good luck finding the person.

Sorry Andrew, but I don't really think that comment is racist in any way. It certainly doesn't hint at race, colour, or creed. We were all Immigrants to this fair Isle at some time in the not too distant past. Guess it shows how words can mean different things over time, but in this case I think you are not quite right.... still, I might be wrong?

Considering it’s your forum Andrew, I would have thought you had a bit more of a handle on recent discussions and my past attitiutes toward ignorant comments.

M325is's comments constantly reference 'immigrants' and have certainly crossed over to offend members on this board. If you read these posts you would have seen my objection to such narrow mindedness and defence of 'immigrants' pointing out the fact that basically everyone in this country is one. (Numerous threads BTW)

My post above my pre-empting the expected commentary form said member regarding the background of this 'idiot.'

HAHAHAHA Quite possibly!

My point illustrated.

Maybe the sarcastic and satirical nature of my comment wasn't clear. To which I apologise.

You should take a look at your 'girlfriends' posts if you are gonna ban me for that.

I see a lot of you got my point. You probably have read my other posts.

You won't be seeing me on here for a long time....

Disapointed,

Nick G

I still have no idea who you are?

I can interpret the comment in context. Which is what I have done.

People need to stop getting so sensitive when they get suspended.

If I happen across a thread with something I don't like, I can suspend the person. Ultimately I get a phone call from someway saying 'Your forum is racist and I don't like it'. Neither do I.

I've been on your site for 4 years with over 2000 posts. Sorry if I haven't been active enough.

So yes I am offended that I have been suspended.

I understand that my comment could have been misinterpreted. Edit it, or tell me to. But ban?

I thought I may have earned a little respect over the years, even if my cynical comments sometimes lack technical BMW knowledge.

Nick, may have been the name change, you went with M325i for a while? or have I got you confused with someone else?