Sign in to follow this  
jjs

E36 Kidney grille

WTB

Pair of kidney grilles for a pre facelift 1996 e36 328i coupe.

Would ideally like a set of the wider facelift style ones. I have seen the ones on trademe, but don't like the chromes spokes inside the kidney.

Car currently has black kidneys, which if you are interested I could swap with you.

Let me know what you have...

Are sedan / coupe kidneys interchangable?

Are sedan / coupe kidneys interchangable?

Yes... nose panel is the same.

i have some.

Just a thought Jeremy, have you thought about fitting a facelift front panel first ?? $170 for the panel (Am new) and about $100 to paint it, if you cant get a second hand one the same colour. Then fit the facelift kidney's. That's what I did. That's if money allows you to do it

Just a thought Jeremy, have you thought about fitting a facelift front panel first ?? $170 for the panel (Am new) and about $100 to paint it, if you cant get a second hand one the same colour. Then fit the facelift kidney's. That's what I did. That's if money allows you to do it

What exactly is the facelift front panel? My car is cosmos with M3 front and had recently had the nose resprayed, don't want to go backwards looks wise!

Actually have sorted some kidneys now. But pre-f/l, not f/l. Not too worried as they don't look hugely different to me. May buy some facelift ones later down the track but dont want the awful ones on TradeMe that are all chrome (like the center bits to be black!).

What exactly is the facelift front panel? My car is cosmos with M3 front and had recently had the nose resprayed, don't want to go backwards looks wise!

Actually have sorted some kidneys now. But pre-f/l, not f/l. Not too worried as they don't look hugely different to me. May buy some facelift ones later down the track but dont want the awful ones on TradeMe that are all chrome (like the center bits to be black!).

F/L front kidneys dont fit PF/L the front panel is different..was just a thought thats all. Should have done it before repainting the nose

The face lift panel is the panel the kidneys fit into

F/L front kidneys dont fit PF/L the front panel is different..was just a thought thats all. Should have done it before repainting the nose

Oops

Edited by botanymotorworx

Are the black ones you are changing from the style without any chrome? if so and they will fit my 1995 coupe. im intrested.

Are the black ones you are changing from the style without any chrome? if so and they will fit my 1995 coupe. im intrested.

Yeah, they are all black. But at this stage are taken as found someone to do a swap with me.