Sign in to follow this  
SIR E30

1988 E30 Touring

Easily the second best Touring on these Forums :P

Haha thanks for the comments guys. Yea someone post the pic of it in the paddock!!!

Nice jase!

Next time im up wel def get some twin shots!

Need some close ups of the eyelids! and the *grill!

I never thought of that... that would like cool, and continue the white/black theme

Yeah I got the black badges too. They are around $80ish on trademe. Goes well with my black on black theme, although I still need to get black rims.

Did you make the e30 badge yourself? I wanna get one so people actually know what an e30 is haha. Sick of people asking "whats an e30?" when they see my plate.

Edited by Kaz

Yeah I got the black badges too.

Did you make the e30 badge yourself? I wanna get one so people actually know what an e30 is haha. Sick of people asking "whats an e30?" when they see my plate.

Ive kept the blue badges, to match the blue on the plate. Its the only colour on the car that isnt black or white.

Yup I made the E30 badge, good to see someones picking up on the small things ^_^

Pic of eyelids & pic of the grill I painted for a laugh.. Which is now for sale is anyone wants it!

post-1699-1241675029_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1241675746_thumb.jpg

Edited by SIR E30

Keep it original, I like the Tourings looks solid and well built, that will grow into money that car.

Keep it original, I like the Tourings looks solid and well built, that will grow into money that car.

yeah, i agree the tail lights look a bit gangsta for me loving the rest though. good effort!

yeah, i agree the tail lights look a bit gangsta for me loving the rest though. good effort!

They look darker in the photos than in real life. But still waaay too dark. I will attack them with meths one of these days!

Thanks for uploading the pics of the eyelids. I think I would prefer them going right across though.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Heres some more photos.. The last set I swear :P

Thanks for looking

Cheers, Jason

post-1699-1242297468_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1242297481_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1242297499_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1242297515_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1242297530_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1242297546_thumb.jpg

post-1699-1242297575_thumb.jpg

One word,

Class

Love this car, good work..

Did you tint the tail lights yourself?? If so, do you get any grief getting a WOF??

Yea I did do the lights myself, turned out darker than expected though. Havnt been for a wof yet, but Ive got one coming up so we will see. Otherwise out comes the meths :D

Just use another E30’s tails for the WOF, plenty around.

Car still looks good.

Said it before and i'll say it again, i like the E30 badge on the back, bit different to the rest.

Dam those wall photos came out mint!

Will have to sus a new spot for next time im up!

Wag looks amazing as always! B)

Yes more pics of my picture whore wagon.. BUT Hopefully the last pics before a slightly decent change to the image of this car.

Since Ive last posted the car has had a decent lot of cutting/polishing/waxing that brought the paint up alot better. Also, put in a set of bilsteins and lifted the rear end up a bit to give it a better stance and minimize the "bum dragging" effect. The bilsteins are such a great thing! Handling is so much better.

Ill leave you with that. Enjoy!

post-1699-1252367539.jpg

post-1699-1252367557.jpg

post-1699-1252367575.jpg

post-1699-1252367617.jpg

post-1699-1252367636.jpg

post-1699-1252367656.jpg

Edited by SIR E30

Much better!!! Looks good and you can go fast over bumpy stuff now, the touring’s can handle quite well, so adjustable, have shocked a few tail-gaters with mine through the twisties.

Guest Simon*

Looks mint Jase

And yeah I like the lift in the back, doesn't look like it's taking a sh*t now :D

have shocked a few tail-gaters with mine through the twisties.

I was once one of those tailgaters.. But not for long, you were gone before I had the chance to try and keep up!