Sign in to follow this  
Cale

3000 Members

Congrats Bimmersport, thats a lot of members.

Keep it up!

Its kinda sad how theres 3000 members yet its hard to scrape up people for meets.

Its kinda sad how theres 3000 members yet its hard to scrape up people for meets.

A little difficult if its pouring down like it has been for sooo long, this last thing i want to do on a week night is stand in the rain in a car park chewing the fat! lol IMHO <_<

Ha 3000 people and yet there are what 50-60 members who actually visit this site on a daily basis. Do people just join cause they want to belong?

True, and I've always wondered how 430 people were online on Jul 14 2006 @ 06:49 AM?

True, and I've always wondered how 430 people were online on Jul 14 2006 @ 06:49 AM?

I beleive it got out that Gus had another naked photo online again... something like that

Good points. It's sad how many members you see join up, make a couple posts and then never return. Stupid

Sometimes you have to log into a forum to read the threads. So if Google finds info I want but its on a forum I usually have to sign up to read it. I guess if your not a forum goer you wouldn't come back so often like most of us regulars.

Ha 3000 people and yet there are what 50-60 members who actually visit this site on a daily basis. Do people just join cause they want to belong?

Its probably because that there are only 50-60 adults that come in here. The rest are at school

Good on ya Shelly, you give it to them.

Does it not slow things down having 2500+ inactive members?

By meets do we mean monthly drinks?? If so im guessing numbers are down as people on forums are generally socially challenged in the “real world†and are probably somewhat intimidated.

Age most likely has something to do with it also as when I was sub 21 I wouldn’t have attended a meet.. I was way to cool and wouldn’t have had much to add.

We could active members as members who have made a post in the last 3 months.

That makes just shy of 2000 of you.

I've always found the meets pretty well patronised. I think a lack of well organised events is more a problem.

Monthly meet on the shore usually gets 5 of us, but we have scared away at least 40 people who have met us.

haha .. Its winter time, When summer rolls around we will look into meets again. Maybe something that isnt east auckland again will be cool.

The big runs (over nighters) dont seem to attract any interest. Its why I stopped planning them. We could look at hitting the beaches / long bay etc etc in summer. Maybe a few south runs ?

I'd totally rock another overnighter - we usually get 15 - 20 Josh which isn't so bad. Highly time consuming though.

I'd love to more events like we did at Botany Motor Works - that was badass

Guest Simon*

I'd totally rock another overnighter - we usually get 15 - 20 Josh which isn't so bad. Highly time consuming though.

I'm dreaming up a winter overnight meet for the next couple of months - probably Taupo, but that's negotiable. Going to say it's for the E34's 20th birthday but the reason ain't all that important as long as we get the numbers.

I'd love to more events like we did at Botany Motor Works - that was badass

I could try another one....see if I can push my luck and get a brand new M3 for the day

I'll do some fishing :rolleyes:

Guest Simon*

Next couple of months it will be Spring buddy.

Details lady

Don't waste your post count on me ;)

BMW NZ has a new M3 Cabriolet that I might be able to organise for another Botany Motor Worx event

I'm workin on it....hope I can organise it

Will keep you all posted

Cheers

Glenn :P