Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

Severe road rage

Last night, some idiot decided to do a u-turn in front of me, in the pouring rain, didn't leave me much room to stop, but I did. Displaying my finest finger out the window as I carried on.

He turned around followed me around for a while (trying to squeeze beside me at intersections etc, pulled up beside me at a red light, yelled abuse, I'm going to kill you blah blah. I was like WTF? you pulled out in front of me.

I drove up, f**king scared at this point, he takes off beside me then fully turns right the f**k into me.

Pics for proof.

Anyone got a good door, this colour, for a coupe? let me know.

post-1430-1217738964_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1217738991_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1217739030_thumb.jpg

post-1430-1217739051_thumb.jpg

Last night, some idiot decided to do a u-turn in front of me, in the pouring rain, didn't leave me much room to stop, but I did. Displaying my finest finger out the window as I carried on.

He turned around followed me around for a while (trying to squeeze beside me at intersections etc, pulled up beside me at a red light, yelled abuse, I'm going to kill you blah blah. I was like WTF? you pulled out in front of me.

I drove up, f**king scared at this point, he takes off beside me then fully turns right the f**k into me.

Pics for proof.

Anyone got a good door, this colour, for a coupe? let me know.

Hope you reported him to the 5-0 - stomp the f**ker. I am so sick of this kind of sh*t happening on our roads - we are way to tolerant of these scumbags. I had a gun pulled on me from a passing car a few years back - reported it when I got home, and could hear the armed offender squad mobilising in the background. Hope they got a good stomping - they did scare the sh*t out of me although it took a bit of time to sink in.

Sadly, anyone caring this little for their ride probably doesn't own it and it may even be stolen. I take it you are insured?

Yeah, I called the cops, but heard nothing on the scanner afterward, I know the plate, and where the owner of the car lives, so got all his details ;)

And no, not insured, I can't afford insurance on another car right now, so I guess I'm paying the price, but fair enough.

sorry to hear of that .

yes have that door .

Typical of New Zealanders. "You can't rip the finger at me just cause I was in the wrong and nearly made you crash!!! I will kill you!!"

I think everyone needs to be brought down a level on NZ's roads.

I carry a hammer in the boot for just such an occasion :D

Yeah, I did have a massive truck spanner in the other car, maybe I should put one in the 328.

Geez man, you need more than just a door! Will your insurance cover it?

Shame you didn't get the plate number. Definitely report the incident anyway, you might get on Police 10/7! :D

I feel ya pain man. Im seriously over stupid people on the roads. A couple of weeks back some muppet bottled the side of my Commie while parked up WTF is wrong with people. I think there are a few out there that need to kiss the hammer ha

And no, not insured.

Sorry to hear mate.

Palmy must be where its all happening! First Jandels with nails in them now crazy idiots crashing into you. Some people need to take the chill pill.

Shame you didn't get the plate number. Definitely report the incident anyway, you might get on Police 10/7! :D

I got his details mate, heard his address on the cops portable while he was talking to comms about it.

https://www.carfax.co.nz/report/?ref=98C4D5BC :D

Edited by joshnz

I got his details mate, heard his address on the cops portable while he was talking to comms about it.

https://www.carfax.co.nz/report/?ref=98C4D5BC :D

Rego expired and hes still driving the car, suppose at least they can ticket him for that?

I do however think that antagonizing him by pulling the finger kind of put you into the sh*t. If you didn't react to his stupid driving there wouldn't be a huge dent in your car.

+1 mines a D Cell Maglite <_<

Those things are beasty haha. Sad to hear what happened, that is very very crap.

Just out of curiosity, what is the copper's frequency? Or does it change from town to town?

486.730 (I think)

Changes from Hamilton upwards from what I have seen.

Rego expired and hes still driving the car, suppose at least they can ticket him for that?

I do however think that antagonizing him by pulling the finger kind of put you into the sh*t. If you didn't react to his stupid driving there wouldn't be a huge dent in your car.

Lol, fair comment, so I guess if I was walking and he nearly hit me, that gives him the right to run me over and potentially kill me?

Should have the colour to match. Bare door $60

Regards Ray

Yeah, I did have a massive truck spanner in the other car, maybe I should put one in the 328.

gutz to hear . its one thing to have a truck spanner but are you actuly goin to use it or just threaten ? go round to his house with your boys and do over his car works way better . trust me

I see this thread getting closed, can we keep it clean please?

...I see where you're coming from though Pboy haha

gutz to hear . its one thing to have a truck spanner but are you actuly goin to use it or just threaten ? go round to his house with your boys and do over his car works way better . trust me

Lol what a cunny funt.

Lol, fair comment, so I guess if I was walking and he nearly hit me, that gives him the right to run me over and potentially kill me?

I never said that. If someone nearly hits you while walking your focus should be getting out of the way, not yelling abuse at him. sh*t happens and people do stupid things, avoid them, don't antagonize them so they try to do bad things to you.

That sucks, what a mental case!

Reminds me of a similar situation with a dude on a Harley... I was on a two lane road, me on the right lane him on the left, both took off at the same speed (normal speed) and we get to this red light and he goes berserk for being up his ass (on a two lane road in opposite lanes!?) but then realizes there's 3 tall guys and a big Russian in the car and shuts up haha. Don't know what might have happened if it were only me...

Yeah I had a guy the other night cut me off, so I assume he wants a little race so I smack his crappy nissan down. Later on on the motor way he blocks me in beside a truck, eventually lets me out with the "finger". So what does he get from me? I let my engine do the talking...