Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Boobs on bikes

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On the one hand, it seems like "loose" society is part of the reason we have youth gang problems etc.

On the other, the world is WAAAAYY too PC.

So I voted Yes because I like boobies.

Went to see it with some of my workmates, it was ok.

Have some pics as well which I could post, unless I'm gonna get a ban :)

Voted yes, but don't really care as I wasn't going to/didn't go.

I say if you don't think it acceptable, don't look. I bet when it came down to it though, men that vote no would still look!

Well i think it is a fun way of promoting something maybe just not the adult industry, breast cancer or breast feeding could be ideas.

I would say it is in bad taste because they are advertising the adult industry.

I voted yes because i like boobs... :P well i do and the younger generation that maybe shouldnt be watching will be fine. I dont think it is very shocking these days.

Edited by tcbaurpower

On the other, the world is WAAAAYY too PC.

to really make the point how about the f**kwit the made a noise complaint at 6.11pm about the kindy disco? who does that?

to really make the point how about the f**kwit the made a noise complaint at 6.11pm about the kindy disco? who does that?

That is stupid. Was only from 5.30 to 7.30pm? Must have interupted the NEWS on tv. Dont see many preschool parties spilling out onto the road in a drunken state.

Wheres the pics to give you something to choose from.

I voted yes cos I like boobs also

I am a Courier in Auckland city, those boobs created chaos for us.

Many of us have a pair at home that we can go to and most likely natural, unlike many of those artificially enhanced.

That said, it seems that boobs are better when it's on someone elses' body.

haha, I bet this is the one time news channels etc can show uncovered breasts

I like tits, so voted yes.

Bring on the titties I say!

I wonder how many school kids wagged school to see that :)

At last year's one in CHCH a certain high school suspended a group of boys for ending up in a front page photo of the Press, watching the parade in their uniforms. Apparently they had brought the school into disrepute :) How stupid can you get!!! At least wear mufti when you escape to such a public event!

Bring on the titties I say!

I wonder how many school kids wagged school to see that :)

At last year's one in CHCH a certain high school suspended a group of boys for ending up in a front page photo of the Press, watching the parade in their uniforms. Apparently they had brought the school into disrepute :) How stupid can you get!!! At least wear mufti when you escape to such a public event!

Yea they were the year below me at Shirley Boys, no they weren't exactly the brightest students but everone knew about and they managed to get their picture on the front page the next. Only got after school detentions so not much of a punishment.

That is stupid. Was only from 5.30 to 7.30pm? Must have interupted the NEWS on tv. Dont see many preschool parties spilling out onto the road in a drunken state.

I would be pissed off about it. Kids should be seen and not heard! Why couldn't they have their party during the day, and if the noise was greater then Noise control excepts then bloody oath it should be turned down, who wants to listen to screaming kids when they get home from work!

I would be pissed off about it. Kids should be seen and not heard! Why couldn't they have their party during the day, and if the noise was greater then Noise control excepts then bloody oath it should be turned down, who wants to listen to screaming kids when they get home from work!

You get used to it Shelly...I been there, done that

Wait till you have your own little rug rats :D

Edited by botanymotorworx

You get used to it Shelly...I been there, done that

Wait till you have your own littlr rug rats :D

Lol I don't like kids they drive me nuts! I'm scared of what I might do to them when they push me over the edge so no kids for me. I hated kids when I was a kid myself, thats how bad I have it in for them. lol.

im looking forward to my later years when my hearing has degraded so much i cant hear those high frequency noises any more.

oh and +1 for boobs.

Edited by bumpstop325

Was at my buddies last night, and i hear a yell from the lounge from aunty

"what the f**k is dad doing on the telly james!!?"

turns out jims grandad is on the news in the background filming boobs on bikes!!

snapped.

Was at my buddies last night, and i hear a yell from the lounge from aunty

"what the f**k is dad doing on the telly james!!?"

turns out jims grandad is on the news in the background filming boobs on bikes!!

snapped.

haha owned!

boobs are always good, but free boobs get up to the top of the list very quickly. :)