Sign in to follow this  
smiddy

E30/ M20/25 Headers for sale

New, mandrel bent SS 304 headers, complete with mid section to cat, bolt straight to O.E.M exhaust.

Two year warranty.

Trade me parts BMW.

Keen if they are not asian Knockoff`s.

Regards Ray

Fantastic quality stainless headers guys, bargain for this set up!No excuse not to get some real improvements on your M20 engine without wasting time on dickhead mods.

Pity won't fit the E34 :(

Thanks, for kind words Mr E34, have worked hard for 10 months on quality with manufacture, hence two year warranty.

The build is superb!

Any chance of a clear picture? If its not too much to ask?

Wow, that's a huge gain on the Trademe dynograph. Was that with a tune and supporting mods? I'm guessing exhaust, etc?

Hi Jib, not sure of mods, have seen engine bay, pod filter was fitted but looked stock.

These are very close in design to race headers.

So these are made in nz by you? Will you be selling these for awhile as I would be keen to get some next month.

Just noticed your original post says complete with mid section to cat. Does this mean the normal manifold flange (3 or 4 bolt depending on f/l or pre f/l) is omitted and the down pipe goes all the way back to the flange on the cat?

is it just me or did it gain 5hp at the wheels?

is it just me or did it gain 5hp at the wheels?

Yep - the claimed power increase isn't reflected in the dyno plot. I reckon it indicates a max increase of about 7 bhp, not 15 as Wayne has claimed.

Also that dyno plot is the same one used by the Belgium HotTuning brand E30 extractors for sale on ebay.

So Wayne - to clarify - are these HotTuning ones you are importing? If not, why are you using their dyno graph? If they are, why are you claiming you're getting them made & you've worked for 10 months getting quality right? It's all good if you're bringing them in to resell - but I'd just like to know the true story. I note the Hottuning ones have a 10 year warranty too, not 2 years as you are offering.

Hi Bravo, have posted more pics on trade me.

Connection flange is clear to see.

How are you coming along with the set for M52B28?

Cheers miles

Hi Miles, on the way.

Yep - the claimed power increase isn't reflected in the dyno plot. I reckon it indicates a max increase of about 7 bhp, not 15 as Wayne has claimed.

Also that dyno plot is the same one used by the Belgium HotTuning brand E30 extractors for sale on ebay.

So Wayne - to clarify - are these HotTuning ones you are importing? If not, why are you using their dyno graph? If they are, why are you claiming you're getting them made & you've worked for 10 months getting quality right? It's all good if you're bringing them in to resell - but I'd just like to know the true story. I note the Hottuning ones have a 10 year warranty too, not 2 years as you are offering.

Hi race, no these are not Hot tune headers, but basically enhanced clones of them, improved bend angles, mounting plates and secondary balance tubes and welds.

people in the know say the should make more power than originals, hence the use of their graph, who knows how accurate it is? The info I have on my stock E30 2.5 is 168hp and 164lbs is this not correct?

Really just trying to create some interest after months of spending money and time on four BMW models, hence statement re quaility. My aim is to supply to our market affordable quality products.

Thanks, Wayne.

Hi race, no these are not Hot tune headers, but basically enhanced clones of them, improved bend angles, mounting plates and secondary balance tubes and welds.

people in the know say the should make more power than originals, hence the use of their graph, who knows how accurate it is? The info I have on my stock E30 2.5 is 168hp and 164lbs is this not correct?

Really just trying to create some interest after months of spending money and time on four BMW models, hence statement re quaility. My aim is to supply to our market affordable quality products.

Thanks, Wayne.

Good stuff Wayne, will this be a continued product? What else are you working on :ph34r:

Thanks Graham, will have soon: E36/46/39 M50/52//54 long and shorty versions and M 40 318 shorty.

Thanks.

Have ordered mine!! Can't wait to see them in the flesh and fit them!! Thanks Wayne, you've been great to deal with!

...If anyone has access to a dyno i'm happy to use my car as a test tube baby to do a before and after?

edit: Have got them for my 86' 325i e30 - however a set may be on the cards in the future for the e36!

Edited by bmpower