Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

OK so I cleaned it

Guest Simon*

And about bloody time just quietly. I got my 3 year old to help me - he kept sayin' "Daddy's got dirty wheels" :D

Cleaning top to bottom was occasion enough to warrant some photos, not to mention the awesome weather we're enjoying here in the Bay. Still got the hard stuff to do - wax, polish etc, but she's clean and I re-blacked the black bits and got sprayed with the hose every 2 bloody minutes! ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Cheers!

i did mine too this sunday....basket weaves are bloody hard to clean with X weeks worth of brake dust on em.I am sorry to admit the fronts were *&^%$ black with brake dust.Must get some pics of the old girl.

i did mine too this sunday....basket weaves are bloody hard to clean with X weeks worth of brake dust on em.I am sorry to admit the fronts were *&^%$ black with brake dust.Must get some pics of the old girl.

I miss my weaves, the hours of cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and cleaning.. I pulled the engine and gearbox out of mine this weekend cleaned the engine bay and put everything back in..it was a good weekend for cleaning.

Oh and nice E34 Simon.

Edited by melowpuf

Guest Simon*

I miss my weaves, the hours of cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and cleaning.. I pulled the engine and gearbox out of mine this weekend cleaned the engine bay and put everything back in..it was a good weekend for cleaning.

Oh and nice E34 Simon.

Cheers Puf ;)

Had weaves on my last E34. Now having only 5 spokes does make for easier cleaning but by christ that brake dust builds up quickly

Looks good mate - that's a hard colour to photograph in bright sunlight too by the looks.

Good to see your training him up young...

Looks good Simon... what colour is that? Lesbos purple?

Jokes! ;)

Guest Simon*

Looks good Simon... what colour is that? Lesbos purple?

Jokes! ;)

Placard says, and I'm not all that great with my German but, "Bochsmunchen Purpel" so yes Mark I believe that translates to what you've stated.

Remarkably it does seem to be a very popular colour with .... the ladies :D Bahahaahahahahaaaaaaa

OK OK I confess it's "Techno Violet" <--- That's not what you become in a rave when someone knocks your party pill out of your hand either, that would be "Techno VIOLENT" Very important distinction ;)

Where’s the after pictures :lol:

Guest Simon*

Car looks awesome

I really like the colour!!

Smartest member on BS this bloke. Without a doubt ;)

Thanks for your kind words

In previous pictures I had my reservations about the colour, but after seeing in person @ karting along with that pimp interior it looks awesome! Dirty but awesome.

Sure looking mint for the distance its travelled.

Looking good Simon.

Once i've got my new wheels ill give her a good clean and post some pics. Not quite as great a colour as 'gay purple' though.

Guest Simon*

Bout time.

Was looking pretty grubby at the carting :P

At least my diffuser's still on the car

Guest Simon*

looking good nice mags also ..what springs you sitting on ?

H&R with Bilstein shocks

Mags are 18" x 8.5 and 9.5" Beyern Fives

Edited by Simon*