Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Just Me

Hey all its just little old me, Purchased my beemer only a few days ago and its my first one but i have always wanted one. Its a 1996 323i with the M sport body kit on it or so i have been told. For me its like driving luxury comapred to what i used to drive but i won't go into that as its long gone now so its just me and my beemer from now on , Oh and if u really must better throw the missus in there as well :lol: , Anyway here are some pics of my new pride and joy i know there are probably thousands of them around but this ones mine and thats what makes her so special to me.

post-3443-1222391526_thumb.jpg

post-3443-1222391541_thumb.jpg

post-3443-1222391551_thumb.jpg

Edited by presso

Tidy car mate... we'll have to organise another Chch meet sometime soon to welcome you to the fray.

Your wheels appear to be missing the BMW logo sticker on the centre caps. Some new ones would smarten the wheels up nicely.

Welcome.

Cheers, Mark.

Nice one, welcome to Bimmersport mate.

One piece of what I hope you take as constructive input, loose the M-Badge or re place it. Looks to be in the middle of nowhere also lose the Japanese licence plate holder! These two simple things would have the rear end looking a lot smoother.

yup the logo's for the wheels will be going on but at $15 each will be next week, and yup will be doing something with that m logo, Yup i would be in for a meeting or get involved in any club B)

One piece of what I hope you take as constructive input, loose the M-Badge or re place it. Looks to be in the middle of nowhere also lose the Japanese licence plate holder! These two simple things would have the rear end looking a lot smoother.

hey apex,

glad you bought this up, my car has one of those infernal jap plate holders. i tried to take it out but when i unscrewed the plate off there didn't seem to be any holes on the bootlid panel to remount just the license plate?

is there a guide or a trick to get this sorted out or do i simply cut the bottom metal sticky-out-bits?

hey apex,

glad you bought this up, my car has one of those infernal jap plate holders. i tried to take it out but when i unscrewed the plate off there didn't seem to be any holes on the bootlid panel to remount just the license plate?

is there a guide or a trick to get this sorted out or do i simply cut the bottom metal sticky-out-bits?

I just cut out the metal sticky out bits, Worked Sweet

Welcome aboard.

Very tidy e36 there, congrats and enjoy it.

I just cut out the metal sticky out bits, Worked Sweet

Or re-drill the nember plate, and use the screws for the holder direct on the plate itself.

Mine are held on with 3m double sided trim tape so that I din't have to drill them, and so the rear doesn't vibrate from the sub.

Either way, nothing annoys me more than following a really mint beamer on the motorway with sweet kit, wheels and light upgrades and a goddam jap plate holder!

Nice car, love the color! Did I see it parked at the Moorehouse Countdown at about 11pm last night?

Lol not me mate i am to old to be out that late at night in car parks i am fast asleep by then :(

Edited by presso

Lol not me mate i am to old to be out that late at night in car parks i am fast asleep by then :(

Haha ok, was a 323i of the exact some color, thought it might have been. Welcome anyway :).

Or re-drill the nember plate, and use the screws for the holder direct on the plate itself.

+1. That's exactly what I did.

Congrats presso, she's a beaut. Is it Montreal Blue? As mentioned - remove the ///M, it's aftermarket and in the wrong position.

+1. That's exactly what I did.

Congrats presso, she's a beaut. Is it Montreal Blue? As mentioned - remove the ///M, it's aftermarket and in the wrong position.

Yup according to the info under the hood its montrealblau - metallic , and as per the good advice i have trimmed the stupid plate holder and removed the ///m badge now things look alot cleaner.

post-3443-1222472356_thumb.jpg

Yup according to the info under the hood its montrealblau - metallic , and as per the good advice i have trimmed the stupid plate holder and removed the ///m badge now things look alot cleaner.

Looking real good now, love the colour

Welcome! Great to see another CHCH member aboard. Make sure you keep your eye out for our meetings. you will find people of all ages here and all friendly.