Sign in to follow this  
Cale

New Govt. and PM

So Key has won, I personally voted for National but also glad to see Hyde and Dunne in there too.

Ancle Helen has stood down as leader of Labour, keeps getting better!

Thoughts?

Edited by Quailboy

Wish they had excluded Dunne, but very glad to see ACT in there.

+1... Hope Roger gets a cabinet position

Glad that it is all over or is it. More pain on the way?

Edited by allan

Let the battles begin, god help the little man and watch the fat cats get fatter!

Let the battles begin, god help the little man and watch the fat cats get fatter!

It is the "fat cats" that spend the money, buy more toys, buy more machinery, employ more people, have to pay more wages, country gets prosperous and everyone gains.

While the past few years have been "good" for the working man (which I don't have an issue with), as a country we have gone backwards internationally with lower product output per person as we have spent more profit on wages than on investment in machines and technology.

The key is to have a balance and the last few years have been one sided.

Peters is also gone too.

I'm excited, good to see a change, peters gone is also another bonus. I'd throw in my 2 cents but i dont feel like a debate right now :)

Yey, more support for small businesses.

Check out Helen going up in smoke last night. No more helen! Darts were also a popular sport.

I'm so happy!

post-256-1226194040_thumb.jpg

post-256-1226194138_thumb.jpg

post-256-1226194184_thumb.jpg

Alex I'm in the same frame of mind don't want a debate either just let them get on with and see what's what after a year or so.

Allan

I voted Bill and Ben.

Gutted didn't even get 1% :(

I voted Bill and Ben.

Gutted didn't even get 1% :(

I can't believe there were about 1000 idiots who wasted their vote that way! The stupidity of some NZers never ceases to amaze me.

I can't believe there were about 1000 idiots who wasted their vote that way! The stupidity of some NZers never ceases to amaze me.

They made 0.5%, doesn't sound like much that way but thats 1 in 200 people. and it was 10700 people voting for them.

Gonna be interesting times, particularly seeing how much of Labour's "achievements" will be undone.

haha Shelley - we did the same thing on Wednesday night (actual guy fawkes) We had one of helen clark, and one of Winnie the pooh. So let me know who you want out of politics next election and I'll burn them on the bonfire - I think I have special powers...

I'm glad Peter Dunne got thrown in the mix. He's a weird looking fella who says strange things, but I get the impression he's very intelligent and does a good job.

sort of played it, actually quite disappointing. No-one was really paying a huge amount of attention though so probably missed a few things. Surpised ALAC hasn't been complaining about it.

Lol M325is.. top effort!

I actually went to work yesterday a happier guy just from the outcome of the weekends election.

Cant believe im not blonde btw, I coloured in the circles instead of ticking them on the voting form... hell i had a big felt pen in my hand and nice big circles in front of me. Dont even know if my vote counted lol! :unsure:

Either way im happy with the outcome.

Edited by Boost Junky