Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

Happy Birthday Glenn

Happy birthday! :D

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments and best wishes. Was really appreciated :D

A special thanks to Brian for the bottle of "Don"..went well with the crayfish I had for dinner

I took a half day... went home and drenched Helen, Obama & Keys....then I had a couple of beers

>

>

>

>

post-1129-1226326255_thumb.jpg

These are the ewe & 2 whether lambs I got of Tardme last week for $30. Picked them up Sunday

The wifey called the lambs Obama & Keys and the mother ewe Helen, cause she's ugly and were going to get rid of her soon...just like the other Helen we all know. :P

These are the ewe & 2 whether lambs I got of Tardme last week for $30. Picked them up Sunday

The wifey called the lambs Obama & Keys and the mother ewe Helen, cause she's ugly and were going to get rid of her soon...just like the other Helen we all know. :P

LOL! :lol:

Hope you had a great day Glenn.

happy belated birthday .

yes the big sheep has that sheepish look ,like she knows something is going to happen soon :D

Haha and no points for guessing which lamb is Obama right? :D

Hahaha I didn't even think about that.

hahaha classic!

A special thanks to Brian for the bottle of "Don"..went well with the crayfish I had for dinner

Crayfish!!!!! The perfect accompanyment to Dom Perignon.