Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

I'm Sorry I Had To Post This.... (2)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you need to put N.W.S :lol:

"Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)

and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful."

I now feel a little sick!

Edited by 3 SERIES

Read about 10 pages, so gold. And checked the myspace links.

Those people actually exist.

'Looks like being fat runs in your family, and IT RUNS VERY FAST!'

aahaa

The poster is trolling hard though.

I am speechless!

The guy in the yellow shirt in the 5th pic on the 1st page also looks suspect to me. My mrs is sure it's 2 dudes....

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, you need to put N.W.S :lol:

"Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)

and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful."

I now feel a little sick!

How can she be a virgin? He says the reason they're getting married is because she's pregnant?

"As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great."

Edited by jeddy

Jesus f**king christ! what a monster.

P.S I love how shes going bald too, just shine that bitch up and they can return the mirror they got as a wedding gift for store credit, they seem like the type. Haha

WOW

Edited by RJS

Mmmm hott!

Hope her sister is single. I'd need a saddle but I'd jump that sh*t!

Mmmm hott!

Hope her sister is single. I'd need a saddle but I'd jump that sh*t!

I dont think it will fit, just dive on it will be like a waterbed

hahaha

How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

Hahaha I dont think she is having the baby inside her face though...

I think she IS having the baby inside her face though,

If you look carefully you can see where it is pushing it's hands and feet out, screaming "HEEEELLLPPP MEEEE" :lol:

How can she be a virgin?

Easy. Who, in there right mind would ever want to go there?

Easy. Who, in there right mind would ever want to go there?

But look at it this way.... how in the hell did he get it into that thing? he must have had to part a few thousand layers of fat, I'm impressed his thing wasn't crushed in the process!!!!

But look at it this way.... how in the hell did he get it into that thing? he must have had to part a few thousand layers of fat, I'm impressed his thing wasn't crushed in the process!!!!

Roll her in Eno's and look for the bubbles.

i am still more repulsed by the other half mongol chick.

I mean there are sh*tloads of fat ugly people, but you dont see that many scary dog things like in the other one.

4/10