Sign in to follow this  
elmarco

More Demotivators...

these are great haha!

Posted Image

Edited by _Matt_

HAHAH. "The BMW - Get yours" made me realise what BMW reaaally stand for..:P

Love the hittler ones!

Teh Adolf ones are funny as. I had a few of them which I can't find anymore but damn they were funny.

Posted Image

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always wondered if they would work on a screen.. seems they do

Edited by melowpuf

Damn it, cant get it too work.

alot easier if you open the link to the bigger image, put your face right up to the screen about an inch away and stare... try go crosseyed a bit, you should start to kind of focus on something and slowly work your way further from the screen.. you should start to enter the new dimension..

I can get the 3d thing going on, but when I move my face further back it goes away.

Can't get it to work

You'd have to wonder about the mind of someone who'd come up with an image like that, and then admire the effect and wonder how it is achieved?

Don't try to focus on it too quickly.

Edited by Silver Fox

alot easier if you open the link to the bigger image, put your face right up to the screen about an inch away and stare... try go crosseyed a bit, you should start to kind of focus on something and slowly work your way further from the screen.. you should start to enter the new dimension..

There are a few types of autostereograms. This one in particular wants you to focus off into the distance rather than go cross eyed. 9 inches away is a very relaxing distance I'm finding, apart from the actual image, that isn't relaxing really.

You'd have to wonder about the mind of someone who'd come up with an image like that, and then admire the effect and wonder how it is achieved?

Don't try to focus on it too quickly.

It's a pretty strange thing to hide inside a pattern alright.

Try focusing on something behind the screen about a meter away and move the screen in front of your eyes without refocusing.