Sign in to follow this  
323e30

EVL edition e30 e34

So ive been super slow with progress on this project over the last few months but have finally got back into it.

Its literally stayed in one spot since the last post sadly !

Have begun fitting a new fuel tank in the spare wheel well, Fully alloy. So far its just the tank made to fit with a filler still alot of work to be done. Have also started fitting in an electric fuel pump and an e36 radiator this way i can delete the filler tank that normally sits in the engine bay Have made custom alloy blanking plates and adapters for plumbing where the waterpump has been removed.

heres the progress so far. Hopefully it doesnt take me another decade to complete this haha.

post-271-1254037004.jpg

post-271-1254037168.jpg

What kinda fuel pump you using?

Not too sure yet , I have a feeling it will be one of those bosch 450hp inline fuel pumps but really havent decided, Basically doing all the mods possible that I can re use or keep when a new engine is decided. I still have all the parts sitting ready for an m50 conversion but Im not happy with the amount of weight its going to add in the front end so im looking at other options, and trying to shift weight into the rear in the meantime

80% complete now,

Just need paint..again , black roof handles sun roof edging trim and re assembly and its done.

Has been stripped and sanded back all dents removed, black re trim on roof liner, e32 leather seats fitted, (folding rears custom re trimmed) Theres lots missing from the images but once its been painted it will all be back together.

Looking for roof handles if anyone has any, dont need to be e34 just need to be black.

post-271-1261803626.jpg

post-271-1261803658.jpg

post-271-1261803672.jpg

Edited by 323e30

images of the rear window swap from glass to lexan.

I like the mirrors - where did you get them?

Electric water cooling system images, Used an e36 radiator and have replaced the thermostat with an electric switching system on the pump. Made alloy blanking and adapter plates to change the flow of the water.

post-271-1262218177.jpg

post-271-1262218190.jpg

What are the benifits of doing this? What did the pump set you back?

its one less thing for the motor to have to drive, like getting rid of your fan and getting an electric fan id imagine, free's the engine up abit, helps with a wee bit of power?

the motor runs purely as a motor, no fan , Ps , Ac or water pump just the alternator its really tedious to be honest, especially considering i havent fitted my headers yet every bit counts tho.

on another note finally got the wagon fully resprayed, fresh out of the shop today. 2k black with a tiny bit of blue pearl.

post-271-1263344076.jpg

Edited by 323e30

looks nice .

did you still want those boot tray things for the touring .

looks nice .

did you still want those boot tray things for the touring .

Cheers, sure am, also still looking for some black roof handles if they exist from an e36 or e34 or similar.

Was that the same guy you told me about? Same price you told me too?

Nice, what else do you intend on doing?

Cheers, Dont think ill do too much more maby just an lsd and some headers. Its going to be used as a daily once its back on the rd.

last thing left for now is the interior

Edited by 323e30

Cheers, Dont think ill do too much more maby just an lsd and some headers. Its going to be used as a daily once its back on the rd.

last thing left for now is the interior

super charge that m50 or throw in a v8 or v12 go on

very tempted to supercharge it.

rear will also be set lower soon (self leveling) just need to get the interior in first so i dont set it too low.

post-271-1263862301.jpg