Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

ipod integration

The new Fusion head units do that, maybe that was modified?

I really wouldn't have a clue, would be pretty handy though.

The description on the youtube vid translates to:

"To integrate something other kind its Ipod in the cars, up to the adapter of Dension all self-'s building"

So I think he has converted the cassette player into an ipod dock because Dension, the company mentioned doesn't make such a product.

Looks as tho he has modded the fusion headunit. I have one of these headunits myself and they are excellent

i cant see anything in that link....some of my other forums do that too..pics are blocked or videos are blocked....

Looks as tho he has modded the fusion headunit. I have one of these headunits myself and they are excellent

Be very careful with the pins at the back of that headie. Apparently they have a tendency to bend.

I've just purchased one of the fusion ipod docking head units, so much easier to use and mess free!

Damn that would be handy!!! Tried one of those cassette adapters the other day and it kept changing sides. Bit OT but has anyone had any luck?

Does anyone know how this is done ?

Been planning to do this for the e46 16:9 display w/ tape in behind the motorised display. It pretty easy to do, you just have to create a dock inside the tape unit hole and gut the tape drive system from the unit. Use a dice or intervee interface for the logic.

Should make a mint addition to the nav instead of having my under my center console.