Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

May god have mercy on us all

Ask the seller a question

How much cc's is this?? 2000 right?? posted by: remo_0071 (1 ) 10:04 pm, Thu 18 Dec

It is a 1800 cc, but being a manual the cc power is slightly higher 7:12 am, Fri 19 Dec

Does that mean if I put a manual box behind my M50 2.5, it will become a 2.8?

wow. i love these threads too

epic fail car in general, especially the cheap as paint job "a fullah my bro knows" did it bey

I wonder if they put the m logo on the bonnet backwards so it works in peoples rear vision mirrors, or if they just f**ked up?

He has his rear fogs on. I hate that.

is the number plate meant to say "ASIAN" :P no offense to any Asians on the forum

"professionally custom painted...some of the lacker has peeled"

ummm that shows it was done by professionals, no yes?

I know,I was just joking but the big M on the bonnet makes it look riced and since ASASN is close to ASIAN one can only assume :)

I know this is gonna make me look like an idiot. But as far as things go. It isn't that bad.

I mean the guy needs some help re the whole manual cc thing, but it's not entirely without taste. I reckon the side profile of the car looks good. I wouldn't buy it myself (I have a 540i what do I want one of those for :) ) but it's certainly not without merit. The "M///" really doesn't need to be there and I thing they've pushed the racing strips a bit far with running them over the number plate mount.

Also who knows he could have had it professionally painted, but the professional is a muppet. I know of at least one painter around my area who couldn't paint to save himself.

Long story short. It's not that bad. It could certainly be worse.

I wonder if they put the m logo on the bonnet backwards so it works in peoples rear vision mirrors, or if they just f**ked up?

and its painted on.... major fail imo

Sorry, back for seconds.

We are finally selling "ASASN", after a year of fun!

Is this car famous or have the local Kebab shop owners been waiting for this to come up for sale??

she also comes with Angel lights front and back!!

bonus!

Im guessing Angel lights are the shiny $2 jewellery attached front and rear.

she also comes with Angel lights front and back!!

bonus!

Im guessing Angel lights are the shiny $2 jewellery attached front and rear.

I'm gonna have to get some of these. I didn't even realise it was possible to get them for the rear. I'll just have to throw out my LED tail lights then I suppose.

I have to admit the guys an idiot. But that's not the cars fault. Problem with this car is that it will probably go to some idiot who will sack it and put some 20" spinners on it or maybe just trispokes or trispoke spinners. Why were they even invented?

Edited by DarkWolf

Problem with this car is that it will probably go to some idiot who will sack it and put some 20" spinners on it or maybe just trispokes or trispoke spinners.

Isn't it pretty much at that stage now B)

I was tossing up whether or not to post this yesterday, but I decided not to just in case I offended the owner if they were on the forum lol.

At least they're not asking 10k or anything. Still doesn't excuse the massive fail in the driveway.

And wtf is up with the manual increasing cc's. :wacko:

Problem with this car is that it will probably go to some idiot who will sack it and put some 20" spinners on it or maybe just trispokes or trispoke spinners. Why were they even invented?

Ewwwww Trispoke spinners. :unsure:

Guest Simon*

Professional muppets, backwards ///M, blingin' lights, ghey P Plate, and mysteriously increasing CC's =

Shall I go on? ;)

Andodized color valve cap covers.....

Lol ! im surprised no one mentioned the go fast stripes, obviously a contributor to the car's increased "cc power". Though im glad it does have those ultra bright lights front and back to blind us from looking at it.

The pics are inverted, so obviously car is LHD also and plates are really backwards.