Sign in to follow this  
bravo

A vote for Transcend Memory Sticks

Ok, so about 2 and a half years ago I bought a Transcend 1GB memory stick. I had it for about an hour and lost it. Tore the house apart and never found it.

Here I am sitting at my desk and I find a small object in the pocket of the board shorts I'm wearing (relaxed office attire up here in the far north).

I pull it out and lo and behold! its the long lost memory stick!

Now this stick has been swimming in the sea maybe 50 or more times in the pocket of my boardies, and roughly the same number of machine washes and through the drier (static anyone???)

So it is with some trepidation I remove some minor surface rust from the usb plug and slot it into my laptop.

What do you know?? It works fine!

Go solid state memory!!!

Edited by bravo

And here I am hating Transend Memory Sticks. Purchased a 4gb one. It died and lost all my backed up documents while I was formatting my system. Was about 2 days old.

HAH! well done.

oh and g is that yacht behind your car in sig still there? i must investigate.....

Dunno havn't been past there in a bit. Building is Gordon Banfields. Hawke Drive, Haruru - the boat building school.

Get in touch this time you're up. About time we took that long promised trip out on the launch or went for a drive/beer etc. Its been ages.