Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Z3 1.9 Short shifter

Have got hold of 2 more short shifters if anyone is after one

$110 incl Gst + freight

Hey Glenn, do you do laybys?

I really want one of these off you, but my assets are particularly liquid at the moment....just an idea?

Hey Glenn, do you do laybys?

Yes I do...I'll just need $110 deposit and you can pick it up anytime you like :P

Have three left from my back order $120 incl. Gst available now. The ones I received from my backorder cost me a little more with the NZ$ exchange rate

Edited by *Glenn*

Glenn, do you need to drop the gearbox to fit these (was told by my mech that I may have to)?

Also, is the kit just the shifter or are there the plastic-y bushes and bits needed as well?

Cheers!

Glenn, do you need to drop the gearbox to fit these (was told by my mech that I may have to)?

Also, is the kit just the shifter or are there the plastic-y bushes and bits needed as well?

Cheers!

Not unless some of the other bushes are worn...sometimes you need to drop the cross member down to access everthing... not the whole gearbox. Its no big deal...did it with Andrews car. Just needs to be checked first

Save one for me eh. I'll come around Saturday if you're in the shop.

Wont be at work on saturday... I'm smoking my chicken pastrami (5kg of chicken breasts)

I can bring one home if you want to pick up from Hunua.. beers and I'll try and poison you with some pastrami

Ooh that sounds too good to be true! Well ignore my PM then, and I shall see you Saturday!!!

I trust you have tools at home? I only keep a little 3/8 socket set, allan keys and a couple screwdrivers in my car.

Ooh that sounds too good to be true! Well ignore my PM then, and I shall see you Saturday!!!

I trust you have tools at home? I only keep a little 3/8 socket set, allan keys and a couple screwdrivers in my car.

Fook off.. I dont fix cars at home... no jacks and no hoists

Good man. Tomorrow it is!

Beware Auckland, there will shortly be a small red blur zipping past you changing gears 1/10th of a second faster than you can!!

Fook off.. I dont fix cars at home... no jacks and no hoists

If one of my cars ever broke down at home I'd get it towed to work... I have nothing to fix cars at home.

Chain saws, rideons, weed eaters, water pipes, fences, gates ..... yes I have tools

If you drive to my place and break down.. I wont even open the bonnet.. I'll ring a tow truck for you though

Pakuranga Auto Transport 5761300

Beware Auckland, there will shortly be a small red blur zipping past you changing gears 1/10th of a second faster than you can!!

14.91 minus 14.83 = .08 of a sec ??

and you didn't do 155kph at the gate.. and on our slips .... who won ??? :P

I just found out tonite Peter.. you were faster because you dont have a short shifter. Short shifters slow you down... I'm going to take mine out and sell it... buy a SC instead with the money

Hahaha we won one each if my memory serves me well! Trap on that 14.83 run was 149.7 and 151.9 second time around.

We shall drag again. Or track, whichever comes first. We should've really swapped cars on the day for a run now that I think of it. I think you didn't treat her mean enough ;) There's another semisecond or 3 to be shaved off our times still!

Hahaha we won one each if my memory serves me well! Trap on that 14.83 run was 149.7 and 151.9 second time around.

We shall drag again. Or track, whichever comes first. We should've really swapped cars on the day for a run now that I think of it. I think you didn't treat her mean enough ;) There's another semisecond or 3 to be shaved off our times still!

True... but I never chucked me knob into the back seat did I ???

Have 4 more, for sale = 5... the 4 remaining ones from my back order of 10 arrived this morning

Next weeks special..... $170 fitted (by appointment only)