Sign in to follow this  
laadeelaa

Woo! Spin out. 525's first bad experience!

So, I was in Auckland yesterday, my god, I think if I lived up there I'd need to suck on some Rescue Remedy or something every time I drive!

Was half rolling, half bouncing along a road, at 50km of course, okay I lied, about 55km, and came up to a set of lights, they were green, to go straight through. I saw out of the corner of my eye on the left a Red Honda Civic thrashing up from the motorway exit and obviously ran a red light, pulled right in f**king front of me. I slammed on my brakes, missed him by a few cm's at a most, and spun out in the middle of the intersection, (the road was wet). And what did the w*nker do?!?! Just drove off. WTF!?!!?

No damage. Thank-god.

A grey hair? Possibly.

God damn people with licences out of their asses.

If only I was a cop....grrr.

Edited by lady525

I wouldve thought it would be on the news:

lady525 comes to Auckland

Welcome to new zealand roads, we have to deal with this every day, and are you not lucky that you go to Hamilton uni, and not Auckland

Wow, amazing u haven't faced that in hamilton already.... most of the driving i saw when i was up there last year was useless! No-one knew how to use a roundabout, and no-one ever pulled over or got out the way if a cop/ambulance/fire engine was coming with lights and sirens... I must've beeen almost taken out several times... (before i took someone else out, but thats another story :P)

hahaha sounds like the time you were infront of Luke and I in aucks and you went around the full circle onramp to the motorway and nearly lost it going onto the motorway in the wet there!

More importantly, why did the car spin out? Did you grab a whole heap of lock, or did it just do it by itself? Do you have matched tyres all round?

Was half rolling, half bouncing along a road,

I think there's some of the answer.

Car aint even low.

Think your just retarded :D

most imfamous bit of driving i saw last year at waikato uni was a young asian guy in a high end wrx managed to get up enough speed in the university car park (packed with cars and a 10km speed limit) that when he clobbered an island on his way out he rolled it twice through a fence and someones backyard then proceded to get out of the car and wander off lol

ps good luck driving a bmw with 20's

if you drive an average or crap car in hamilton noone will let you in in traffic or give way to you

but if you drive a nice beemer or similar people will go out of their way to cut you off or keep you out of traffic then pull them fancy gangsta signs at you

...maybe the 750iL will get a gun rack installed this year

+1 For Gun rack. Or a holster in the glove box. Mines loose at the moment :ph34r:

+1 For Gun rack. Or a holster in the glove box. Mines loose at the moment :ph34r:

Not the wisest thing to be saying on a forum....even if your only joking

Not the wisest thing to be saying on a forum....even if your only joking

I thought it was pretty funey, and pretty obvious it was a joke (hence the smiley face), anyone who takes it seriously needs to be less serious and pc, and besides if you want to carry a gun round I don't blame you, as long as you have a lisence and its concealed. Hmmm in the back of that 750 sounds like something I've seen of a movie haha.

I thought the E39 had stability control? Could never get mine to do anything remotely exciting.

I thought it was pretty funey, and pretty obvious it was a joke (hence the smiley face), anyone who takes it seriously needs to be less serious and pc, and besides if you want to carry a gun round I don't blame you, as long as you have a lisence and its concealed. Hmmm in the back of that 750 sounds like something I've seen of a movie haha.

I am a licensed firearms holder. And the inference of carrying firearms in a vehicle is ridiculous. Gun racks are not permitted in vehicles to carry firearms on public roads or in public areas. The firearm can be carried if made safe and inopperable and must be locked in the boot and the ammunition carried seperately. Technically, you should have a secure guncase in the vehicle as most sencible hunters do. Carrying a concealed working firearm in a vehicle or on you is an offence under the firearms act. More of an offence if it is loaded.

GUNS ARE NOT TOYS

Edited by bravo

I thought the E39 had stability control? Could never get mine to do anything remotely exciting.

Even with ASC... managed to spin out my e46... it was really wet and happened day after I bought it. I had underestimated what the car could do:)

Even with ASC... managed to spin out my e46... it was really wet and happened day after I bought it. I had underestimated what the car could do:)

Overestimated maybe.

Guess who?

Posted Image

Unfortunately ASC is subject to the laws of physics

Personal attacks have been edited and/or removed.

Its time everyone refreshed themselves of the Forum Rules

This thread's done it's course anyway.

Edited by bravo