Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

F01 7 Series Individual Program Launches

Posted Image

Exquisite highlights from BMW Individual

Choosing from the wide range of options offered by BMW Individual, the discerning driver of a BMW 7 Series is able to express his sense of select quality and exclusive style even more convincingly. Among other highlights, the range includes new BMW Individual leather in Merino fine grain standing out not only through the unique quality of the material and exclusive colours, but also through distinctive seam patterns on the seats, the dashboard and the door linings.

Matching the various leather colours, BMW Individual offers an even wider range of colours on the Alcantara roof lining, with fine trim bars in Satin Nut Brown, Reddish Brown plane tree and Black Piano paint ensuring particular class and style.

A new highlight in the wide range of BMW Individual exterior colours is Citrin Black in Xirallic technology.

Yet a further feature offered by BMW Individual is the newly developed, fully integrated cooling box able to accommodate two 0.7-litre bottles and two 0.33-litre cans. New 20-inch BMW Individual light-alloy wheels in V-spoke design round off the car's exclusive appearance on a truly personalised BMW 7 Series.

In a nutshell, therefore, the wide range of features offered by BMW Individual combines the safety and maturity of the regular production car with the unparalleled appeal, style and class of a genuine one-off masterpiece.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Source: http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090217.016/bm...debut-in-geneva

Finally a nice dash module on a modern BMW. Top marks!

my only request, I want driving gloves to match the interior for full effect for that steering wheel.

Drifts off into dream world…

I like the look of the shadowline on a 7.

Guest Simon*

Overall I like it, with only one complaint - the droopy, rounded nose and misplaced 'nostrils' (kidneys) don't look right to me. Would like to see the snout slightly more angular and agressive. It looks soft

Interior=win

The interior is absolutely amazing. Love the wood trim in the steering wheel.

The exterior is going to take some getting used to but I'm liking it more and more.

my only request, I want driving gloves to match the interior for full effect for that steering wheel.

Wooden ones?