Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

I want some new feet for the cossie...

Been playing around and want some decent wheels for show/track use keeping in mind i'd like to stay with the pedigree of the car.. Was looking seriously at these... They are on the market but aren't being advertised.

They are a very rare set of OZ Ford motorsport wheels, not the Compomotive reps. BUT they are only 15"

(Photochopped these onto car)

post-590-1236064889_thumb.jpg

Think they look pretty toit but i also like the 17" Compomotive MO6/7 In white as in the second pics.. Give us some feedback :)

post-590-1236064952_thumb.jpg

Edited by ED1RTY

I say second set bro, and get a mad set up of spotties too :P

Either way its going to be expensive. I prefer the second set but polished.

I say second set bro, and get a mad set up of spotties too :P

Dude if i could find a set of spotties like that i'd buy it in a flash.

Spoke to the dude that owns the pictured car from Europe and he made the ones on that car.

If i had fiberglass skills like that i'd consider modifying some off another car, WRC or the like to fit, just use the License plate mounts to mount it :)

Thing i like about the OZ ones is that they are lighter but will have less tread on the road. Not sure which would be a better advantage as traction really is an issue

One more vote for the second ones, Polished.

and get a mad set up of spotties too :P

Tut Tut.

Guest Spottswoode

Compomotive TH mono's:

Posted Image

OZ Racing Rally Asfalto:

Posted Image

I'll email my boys in Japan and see if they can dig up a set of those OZ racing rims any bigger than 15"

Can't beat a nice set of Ford motorsport rims on a Cossie. Was thinkin' of getting those myself, good excuse for me to buy another Saph' Cossie lol.

Edited by bellicose

Hmm go mono block and 6 spoke dude ( ... get as much outward offset as possible and keep it tight to the gaurd line)

18 inch MO1885 @ 8.5 .. in white :) (in otherwords the second pic) The rear offset in Pic 2 sucks, it pretty much is default. If your paying the $$$ for new bro get custom offsets and have the gaurds mildly pulled. It will rock the panties.

Dont do what everyone else does and settles for safe default offsets. Do your home work and measure the sh*t out of them.. hell even come over and we can measure the several sets of wheels I have here.

Tuff call Chris.

Im thinking the Compomotive TH mono's Sams got up. Some ford motorsport decals in 17".

18"s too much for an older car me thinks.

^^ about £1500 a set when I got a quote, i think for 16's?