Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

How Cheeky... Girls these days

I thought the forum rules said "Pic or ban"?

Or is it Pic then ban? lol

I think we all dare you Glenn.

I'll post the photo... only if Lance explains how I manhandled his shaft & greased it :mellow:

BTW: Lance... how's your arse ??

pretty dang sore it is, it took a hell of a pounding, even my thighs are burning after that ride but well worth the pain.

Ha ha... I'm looking at the bottom of this thread.. so many of you guys waiting for the photo ..lol :rolleyes:

Is it well polished ???... its getting "3 pedals" as well as an LSD :P

post-1129-1236315778_thumb.jpg

Edited by *Glenn*

Is it well polished ???... its getting "3 pedals" as well as an LSD :P

OMG that photo is sick, how could you post something like that on an internet forum! This isn't singles.net!

I'll post the photo... only if Lance explains how I manhandled his shaft & greased it :mellow:

Well, after exposing my shaft and having a wee go myself, I couldn't quite get a good enough grip, So I tried a bit of mechanical stimulation, it worked but didn't quite have enough control over the stroking. Uncle Glenn then dived straight in gripping it with one hand at first trying to get the stroke right, couldn't quite manage it with one hand so he grabbed it tightly with both hands, he was wrestling with my shaft and almost had the stroke right, then his hands started getting a bit messy, He then grabbed a rag and gripped my shaft tightly once more and got the stroke just right, I grabbed for my nipple and gave it a quick squeeze and I started pumping. I didn't want to pump too hard in case I made too much of a mess all over the place. I then covered everything back up and Uncle Glenn went and lit his cigarette and we continued talking cars.

Honestly, what the hell is she wearing? :lol:

Edit: [notgay] Glenn I like your knob!

Edited by BEEMIR

Well, after exposing my shaft and having a wee go myself, I couldn't quite get a good enough grip, So I tried a bit of mechanical stimulation, it worked but didn't quite have enough control over the stroking. Uncle Glenn then dived straight in gripping it with one hand at first trying to get the stroke right, couldn't quite manage it with one hand so he grabbed it tightly with both hands, he was wrestling with my shaft and almost had the stroke right, then his hands started getting a bit messy, He then grabbed a rag and gripped my shaft tightly once more and got the stroke just right, I grabbed for my nipple and gave it a quick squeeze and I started pumping. I didn't want to pump too hard in case I made too much of a mess all over the place. I then covered everything back up and Uncle Glenn went and lit his cigarette and we continued talking cars.

Classic... but very true... half these people wouldnt even know what we are talking about.... DARLING :P

+1 on the faux-leopard print! :D

Christ... thats my dress... I lent it to her cause she was wearing jeans.. didnt go with me knob :P

WTF... how much Lion Red have you had Glenn? Looks like a lady 45yr/old+. So definitely not me.

C'mon Shelley, he's an old man, let him dream. :lol:

WTF... how much Lion Red have you had Glenn? Looks like a lady 45yr/old+. So definitely not me.

ouch, shes only 17

so what was wrong with her car?

ouch, shes only 17

so what was wrong with her car?

Ouch !!! +1

Crankshaft position sensor

All I can say is Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize!!

OOoh shiiiiat, you did not just go there...

*awaits leopard lady response*

It's a hot dress!

Did anyone notice my gorgeous watch?

Yeah thanks Glenn, I had lotsa fun with you, it did feel real hard, of course it would be with me around.

I was considering polishing your nob with my silky leopard print dress, but it might have got a little teeny weeny bit dirty and sticky.

Pity my nails weren't manicured in the picture. Those hands are now Glenn-Christened.

Mwah. xx. Don't tell your wife.

ouch!! burn notice on the 45yr old comment

I guess I was a bit off then huh?

Only 28 yrs Shelley :P