Sign in to follow this  
F4LLEN328

Possible style for F4LLEN?

So i got bored, and photoshop is cool... im experimenting with some different styles for the new e39. what do you guys think of the following?

from...

Posted Image

to...

Posted Image

or...

Posted Image

Edited by F4LLEN328

Actually think I prefer the dark roof - red lights, but would have to see another p-shop..

Def do quad tips!

Edited by bravo

I think I like the second one a bit better. Not sure about the black roof.

I think I like the second one a bit better. Not sure about the black roof.

Yeah, it would be interesting to try though, maybe wise to do it with some vinyl first? i want to break the norm a little bit, but keep it tasteful...

heres another e39 with black roof... might look better than pshopd one...

Posted Image

IMO, the black roof is too ricey/tacky. I like pic one, with a bit of a drop and the quad exhausts :)

No. 2 all the way!! Set it apart from all the others out there.

pic 2 forshore!!!!

Cant stop coming back to look at tht blk roof!!!!

and twin twins are badass!!! (or quad, Dosnt sound as kool thou?)

Black roof, yes.

Smoked tail lights, no.

Twin exhaust, hell yeh!

Edited by crazyarab

You can buy carbon fibre vinyl from 3M. Would look cool IMO. +1 for leaving the lights red.

Needs euro spec boot lid.. :mellow:

Black Roof.. Red Lights.. Quad tips.. = WIN

:) exactly

IMO, the black roof is too ricey/tacky. I like pic one, with a bit of a drop and the quad exhausts :)

:unsure: I have a black roof... lol im sure mine doesn't look that ricer

Black roof FTW, and i do kinda like the blacked out lights... definitely the quad tips tho :D

I think that hight you've photoshopped it to is perfect. 1 vote for the black roof and quad tips.

The smoked tails you had on you e36 were mint! I think that both the red and the smoked would look good on the e39. If you need another set or rears for whatever reason, I have a pair that should fit, very reasonable price.

Number 3 for cool but not so obviously modified.

Number 2 looks best and is more true to the F4LLEN plate (more like your previous cars).

And IMO no matter what do keep the tail lights red - or you could consider going with OEM smoked Hellas (only the clear section is smoked).

Nice to see you got that car btw, was admiring it before, nice wheels :)

#2 for sure.

Stacks of black on silver on bimmerfest etc -very hot imo

Smoked tails cool too.

Quad tips-cool but VERY expensive if you're doing it properly(unless you're a panelbeater of course) :lol:

Guest bimabro

#2 for sure.

Stacks of black on silver on bimmerfest etc -very hot imo

Smoked tails cool too.

Quad tips-cool but VERY expensive if you're doing it properly(unless you're a panelbeater of course) :lol:

Yea thats an important note...

In general putting uneccasry tips on cars is disgusting/ any other words that show cheap distaste... IMO. I'm not saying they don't look awsom/ gangs, they do, but unless they come on a v8 or v12 pushing out that much hot air it look tacky/ trying to hard.

Although if you legitamatly re-did the exhaust and had split dual-pipes on either side, that's be a slightly different story.

Maybe I'm cynical, or just cos i've seen a guy with 8 tips... yes 8- (4in a square formation on either side... 2-litre car, think it was on tradme a while back- (they cost him heaps apparantly). Also another guy who bolted/ taped a fake exhaust on.

If its all legit then it's a different story. It does look cool/ awsom but whether it suits/ what people think when they see them... overkill// trying too hard. I duno.

I'm one of the only people who like those blacked out light, go for it... they look sick... also goes with the roof... gives some flow through (do both or nothin). Once again I wouldn't put stocking/ spray can like some guys do, it's been done and everyone knows it.

Pic 2 with the black bump protectors matched to the same colour as car.

+1 on the red tail lights, definitely loving the black roof and ride height is perfect! :)