Sign in to follow this  
ACS E46

(D) German Euro Plates

A $200 fine is a lot cheaper than NZ euro plates. Hell.. I can afford 2 fines!! No wait! 3 fines for what I paid for my plates!

A $200 fine is a lot cheaper than NZ euro plates. Hell.. I can afford 2 fines!! No wait! 3 fines for what I paid for my plates!

Fail

And when you get the 4th fine????

Probably when you start thinking....wish I had of got a NZ Euro Plate

Fail

And when you get the 4th fine????

Probably when you start thinking....wish I had of got a NZ Euro Plate

Depends how quickly you get the fines doesnt it. Ive driven for four years on 'english' plates, been pulled over several times and never had them mentioned. They have the English font though which is much more similar to the Kiwi font than the German effort.

So if I get away with 200 every four years Id be mroe than happy.

If I want a NZ euro plate. Ill pay $150 landed from an overseas site. Which will also be illegal, but nobody will know any better.

But I don't want one. iLike my German plate

I will never support the P Plates monopoly

Haha, I put the D symbol on my genuine NZ Euro plates.. that’ll f**k em

Oh and camera’s pick em up just fine, ask my lead footed missus, she has a couple of nice speed camera photo’s to prove it.

Yep, got a set from Germany and they were 110 landed, the cost of a NZ euro plate will go up to $500 in April.. I’ll take the fine and the opportunity to go ape sh*t at a community service provider whom I pay. Its harassment, the cop has an option and can use initiative to think hey, maybe that 25 year old businessmen in a nice car isn’t part of the mongrel mob and might just be a car enthusiast that maintains his car to a high standard and drives to the law.

f**kers.

Oh and camera’s pick em up just fine, ask my lead footed missus, she has a couple of nice speed camera photo’s to prove it.

Yep, got a set from Germany and they were 110 landed, the cost of a NZ euro plate will go up to $500 in April.. I’ll take the fine and the opportunity to go ape sh*t at a community service provider whom I pay. Its harassment, the cop has an option and can use initiative to think hey, maybe that 25 year old businessmen in a nice car isn’t part of the mongrel mob and might just be a car enthusiast that maintains his car to a high standard and drives to the law.

f**kers.

How did you put the "D" symbol on your genuine NZ Euros? Got any pics? I am definitley doing this. Stuff supporting PP.

f**kers.

You shitting me.

They're going up in price?!?

cocks.

That's an abridged version of the email I have already posted. I was the one who asked the question (in more words than that).

Sorry guys, but a busy private life has meant a stall on the campaign, but rest assured I still intend on following through.