Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Wofail?

Poor thing, looks really tidy otherwise.

Can be fixed if you got it cheap enough, but who wants the hassle?

Is this a genuine motorsport? If so isnt that cheap?

Id take the risk and buy it at that price! Pitty I have no more room for another car :(

i got the room if you got the money :P

ha ha, a little too far for me to come and get it if I want to go for a sunday drive :)

My 'pina had the holes in the tray welded up and cert'ed, dont think it was much of a hassle for the dude who had it done- on inspection of the patches it looked very straight forward

could always goto a mate of a mate's wof place that will check the whole car properly but look past, in this case the parcel tray, or in other cases locked diff/screamer pipe etc.

could always goto a mate of a mate's wof place that will check the whole car properly but look past, in this case the parcel tray, or in other cases locked diff/screamer pipe etc.

What? Who in their right mind would put a WOF on a car with a locked diff or a screamer pipe, they would need to have there licence taken off them so fast!

i dont see HUGE the problem with a screamer pipe but they are illegal (locked diffs arent of any interest to me though thats for sure), screamer pipes can be plumbed back in for wofs with 1 peice of pipe anyway so it'd be hard to police as such, "wasnt like that when i gave it a wof" comes up alot no doubt

not sayings its ok or that i agree, just saying it happens

getting abit OT sorry!

Edited by HT.