Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Wish me luck

Ok heres the story.

I got really really really reaaaally drunk at the birdcage on thursday night and ended up walking with my mate up neilson st. The last thing i can remember is walking. The next thing i know is a policeman is shining a torch in my face and i am lying in a bush about 4m below the walkway on the road. I managed to climb up again and i was cuffed and charged with "Unlawfully being on Property". I spent 3 hours in central jail (3.30am-6.30am) and now have to turn up tomorrow morning at the district court to face the charges laid against me.

Anyone else had any similar events happen to them?

If you dont hear from me in the next few months im probably getting bummed in Mt Eden prison :(

WOW so dark bruv.

GL man, fingers crossed.

You are a BMW driver so no wonder you got arrested (see other thread) LOL.

You will be all good :)

Random! Good luck man, i got pwned 4 swinging on a bus stop and got done with wilful damage... Sucked real bad considering im otherwise clean.. No diversion either :(

Make sure you wear a hoodie and jeans around your knees and some dark sunnies, and plead not guilty. Its amazing how some people go dressed to court, its like an instant GUILTY verdict.

But err yeah don't know how you're going to get out of this one.. I don't think you'll go to jail though.. or maybe you will.. they will just have to let someone with an aggravated assault charge out on bail so you can take their place inside Mt Eden.

Oh and good luck. What time is it? could make it a Bimmersport meet.

Edited by melowpuf

What are the charges that they have laid against you Andrew ??

Guest Ari Gold

You dumb mother f**ker. Plead no contest and call me or Tom.

They have nothing on you that I can see. Why didn't you call us?

edit: how was the fluro party :D last year my flatmate nearly got killed by kings boys

edit 2: you better have kept your mouth shut

Edited by Ari Gold

If you dont hear from me in the next few months im probably getting bummed in Mt Eden prison :(

All I can say is......don't enjoy it Andrew :rolleyes:

Seriously though... so long as you didnt do any damage or assault anyone, I'm sure you'll just get fined and get your hand slapped

Edited by *Glenn*

Guest Ari Gold

Being hammered drunk isn't a crime, I've texted and called you Andrew, get back to me ASAP.

What are the charges that they have laid against you Andrew ??

The charge is "unlawfully on property"

Being hammered drunk isn't a crime, I've texted and called you Andrew, get back to me ASAP.

Cheers for that Sam, will help tonnes.

Look on the bright side, atleast you got a good storey out of it. Probably not the ideal way to use diversion tho. Thursday night was heaps of fun but not as good as last year.

Guest Ari Gold

Better be out of there before 12 my boy :D

Love the NZ justice system rushing though a charge like this 5 days after you were done for it, "he was wasted, he won't bother defending" B_ l l s h _ t we won't. Let's buy some vowels nz legal system :D based on what you've told me, complete bullshit - they should have put you in an ambulance, not cuffs, I guarantee it was because of what happened last year at the bird cage, and how messy we got, and you just caught the rough end of the stick.

Central sucks balls too, have caught a couple of licks there.

As I said on the phone - find the duty solicitor, get the charge stood down, mount a proper defence and get a lawyer!

That goes for everyone on here, don't get f**ked by the legal system, if you get charged, the system works both ways, try not to get your cheeks parted by it.

The moral of this story is: Controll your drinking in public places and dont get waisted

You'll get off mate. Pursue it to a defended hearing if you can be arsed and they'll either drop charges or court will throw it out.

I'm hearing more and more of these pathetic cases and I figure the cop just wants to strip you of your diversion.

What happend to you "mate"? gapped it once the blue and red showed up? :-D

Even the duty solicitor should be able to handle this one. I slipped, fell and then was dazed.... I didn't mean to fall into someone's property....

We all get drunk and make mistakes. As long as they don't hurt anyone else and you're still alive - no harm done.

I've done my fair share.

is the property owner pushing the charge or the police? if it is only the police you'l get off for sure. at most $150 for drunk and disordaly in public if they realy dont like you!

What happend to you "mate"? gapped it once the blue and red showed up? :-D

Nah he got taken in aswell for the same charges. Seems we got caught on security camera.

So i got offered diversion and took it. I couldnt be arsed with the rigmarole of multiple court appearances, and paying for a lawyer.

On the bright side i got to watch this smoking hot lawyers ass for a good 3 hours.

im facing court on the 29th, should get diversion. completely different offence however

On the bright side i got to watch this smoking hot lawyers ass for a good 3 hours.

Lol!

im facing court on the 29th, should get diversion. completely different offence however

Share?

Stink man! You would've had the charge dropped for sure, but I understand when you say you couldn't be bothered pissing around.

Took 2 years for one of my cases to get chucked out. And its a hassle getting work off and sitting around for a day while you wait for your name.

Brook! You broke the law?!? But you're a little school boy!

Yeah tell us what it was for?

Spargo Fratelli have a lot of fingers in a lot of legal pies Andy, you'll know for next time bruv :P

Well maybe im gna have to dip my fingers into the Spargo Fratelli's pie in the future. :P

Mmmmmmm apple pie

So i got offered diversion and took it. I couldnt be arsed with the rigmarole of multiple court appearances, and paying for a lawyer.

Diversion is the best way to go man, other wise as you say, you get dicked around for ages plus if you don't get off the charges you would then have to pay court costs etc which you don't on diversion.

Edit: Dyslexia.....again :ph34r:

Edited by Greg.