Sign in to follow this  
Forrest

First Decent Fright In The E30

^ Haha yes I heard they are 'fun' in the rain.

Just can't wait for the 3 - 4 sec deduction of laptimes at Manfield :rolleyes:

Guest Simon*

(and also gotta improve my driving skills, any BMW club driver training days coming up??)

playdayontrack.co.nz are in the south island running track days all Easter and there's a BMW Club driver training day in Taupo on 2 May .... so, yes Mark :)

I think i know the problem here...

You learnt to drive on tarmac?

Go find some gravel and "REALLY" learn how to drive... Posted Image

:P

(you don't have the smily poking the other smilie with a stick... )

Edited by DRTDVL

You must have had some exciting moments in the Pug - my 106 Rallye would try and go backwards if you lifted off mid corner at decent speed.

pug = lift off overstear kings!

you can learn it and then use it as a driving method... it's really helpful for doing things like scandinavian flicks, or when you have overcooked it into a corner...

Yes i've had many a moment in my old 205 and the 306... the new 205 i haven't pushed it yet as it be broken... =;-)

Bonus with the 205 being so small you can fit it and a small movers type truck on a one way bridge... although from experance i would not recommend testing it...

These things are down right dangerous in anything less than snow.

Yup, and thoroughly unpredictable. I have no idea how they can be considered WOF worthy.

holy wtf ... wellington has motorway?

Haha Andy, typical Jafa! Wellington, Chch AND Dunedin also have motorways - not just an Auckland thing (although by the amount you lot whinge and the $$ spent on the ones in AK it wouldn't be hard to think so).

when you have a petrol leak onto the rear tires drifting is so easy, you can hold the tail out at 30k :) dosent amke any noise either.

Been there! Drifted a roundabout unexpectedly at about 20km/h in the dry. WTF! stopped, checked, petrol leak all over rear tyres and dripping onto hot exhaust...

pfft Auckland has motorways, we have multipurpose roads through the city that act as parking lots during certain hours