Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrantiC

e30 m20 turbo stroker project

Guest FrantiC

Yup I know, Yes it was intentional and I told the cop that. He didn't give me any fines for being straight up with him so thats a start... He gave me the bare minimal as the charges are much worse.

dam man that sucks big time, plenty of time to finish her off and start the next stages now then eh.

This is what happens these days, people need to realize, you obviously knew it would spin up?

+1

not having a dig at you John, but people need to just stop and think, its not that hard, sure iv done stupid stuff in my car and im not perfect at all, but if people want to do illegal stuff, no matter how big or small then you have to suffer the consequences, its the law.

Guest FrantiC

Nah to be honest I really wanna give this up. It's too tempting when you have the power there to just put your foot down every now and then.,

Obviously haven't learned my lesson. And no doubt I will see another 6 months of licence loss. 3 Times by the age of 18, that's not going to look good anywhere.......

I may get flamed for this... you built it... you had problems.. you drove it... Pinky.... you fixed it (sort of) you drove it....you floored it... you got caught... its on going... its not finished and now your in the sh*t again ???

So who would be to blame for all of this ??..... please don't say "them"

Been there done that when I was your age too... not a personal attack.. Its just a part of the growing up process for us petrol heads..

Guest FrantiC

No offence taken, I wanna be told im an idiot, i need to learn seriously... wtf... I have a new cluster thanks to chris today, real nice guy. BMW were meant to check it out and wind back the K's for me, but their testing machine broke so I was going home to stuff it in then that was everything on the cert lest done.

Why I had to give it abit of gas and let it loose I don't know, plain act of complete stupidity. I get everything I deserve, serves me right seriously... it's the only way I will ever learn.

Too young for this.. Giving myself a bad name, making myself known for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by *Glenn*

No offence taken, I wanna be told im an idiot, i need to learn seriously... wtf... I have a new cluster thanks to chris today, goodest c*nt. BMW were meant to check it out and wind back the K's for me, but their testing machine broke so I was going home to stuff it in then that was everything on the cert lest done.

Why I had to give it abit of gas and let it loose I don't know, plain act of complete stupidity. I get everything I deserve, serves me right seriously... it's the only way I will ever learn.

Too young for this.. Giving myself a bad name, making myself known for all the wrong reasons.

I'll give you a 100 credits for saying that.. and I wasnt taking the piss or trying to be offensive... suck it up and get on with life. Youv'e learnt alot and at the end of the day ...you will benefit from the experience.... and the mistakes youve made.. you will end up a better person for these experiences in the long run...believe me ... I know.

Guest FrantiC

Just abit aye.

I really need to get away from this car, quite happy its impounded for 28 days tbh.. don't think i could have handled seeing it after this.

Yeah definitley...Thing s I just got it back and i told myself I will not lose it again, it should be easy to control myself...

Obviously 2 times isn't enough to get the message through my thick head.

One day... I am screwed for the next 7 months once again anyhow. Time to move onto better things i think.

Nah man... i think you will get the point this time...

Also i recommend making a sign on the top of the speedo housing in visable site... saying something like - It gets crushed this time, or anouther 6 month and $1000...

I know many a racecar driver that has sim. things regarding clutch and gearbox kindness...

I had an old friend tap to his dash his $660 speeding ticket... Everytime he got in the car he saw it, when he was driving he would see it, and he knew it was there... It was a very present thing in his mind...

p.s. he removed it for trackdays... =;-)

Big ups for taking it on the chin, So many people in the past have posted up similar things then got upset when people have had a go.

Guest FrantiC

Well anyways, 16th oct e30 will be back in my hands.

Will have 2 weeks to get the car certified.

Then while I most likely suffer from a minimum of 12months disqualification, Phase 2 will begin.. :ph34r:

/THREAD.

Enough crap.. thread closed.. a few in here need to get their brains in gear beofore their fingers

And... its gone right of topic which originally started as a good read

Edited by *Glenn*