Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Buy my Vectra

A poor man's Audi?

Now that's funny.

Tell people what it really is....................... a bloody Vauxhall.

Buy on the cheap, get six months out of them without spending a cent and then list it for more than you paid for it initially, have worked the last few times and will work on this next car. Have figured it’s a good way to find what you really want and a good way not to lose money on cars. Wouldn’t buy a brand new car ever again and won’t modify a new car again.

Anyways this is a good honest car, has a few scrapes here and there but is overall tidy.

Few features worth mentioning.

Front/side/Curtain Airbags

Heated leather seats

Trip Computer

Dual Zone Air Conditioning

17†wheels

Full body kit

Black accent lights (exclusive to the CDXi)

Grunty 320NM/155kw V6

Sport (lol) tuned suspension (sits 15mm lower than a poverty pack)

Massive boot with fold down seats.

From all the views I can see you all want it and there’s going to be a bidding war on our hands so for who that miss out I apologise in advance.

Will get some pictures soon so please be patient.

Like said this would be a good car for your mum/day gran or granddad.

A poor man's Audi?

Now that's funny.

Tell people what it really is....................... a bloody Vauxhall.

I said a smart mans Audi.

And what’s wrong with that pray tell? These cars are very popular in England and Germany, they do everything well and have lots of kit you would only get on a car costing twice as much, find me a premium euro of the same year with all those features for 14k? It’s not an exciting drive but it’s not meant to be. And I will add it goes like hell, easily leaves a 328i behind.

I can have it cleaned and ready for you tomorrow if you need it Brian.

I'll ask Jeremy Clarkson if it's a good car first Graham.

I wouldn't want you spending all that time cleaning it if Jeremy doesn't like it.

BTW. best of luck with the sale.

Edited by C0SM0S

It’s hard to get excited about a Vectra but it’s not meant to be exciting, its meant transport sales reps, executives and old people around. JC missed the point I think. If we all listened to JC we would all be driving supercars and Fiat 500’s.

Thanks for the luck, shouldn’t need it. It’s a Vectra, everyone wants a Vectra :D

It’s a Vectra, everyone wants a Vectra :D

Yeah right...... like everybody needs a dose of the clap :P

Actually.... the clap would be cheaper to fix.... even after paying out the divorse settlment :D

Buy on the cheap, get six months out of them without spending a cent and then list it for more than you paid for it initially, have worked the last few times and will work on this next car. Have figured it’s a good way to find what you really want and a good way not to lose money on cars. Wouldn’t buy a brand new car ever again and won’t modify a new car again.

Nice one. I used to do a bit of this. Problem was I never added maintenance costs into my calculations so probably never made any money.

What is next on your list? There are a few very cheap late model NZ new euros listed on Turners at the moment.

Actually.... the clap would be cheaper to fix.... even after paying out the divorse settlment :D

Nice one Glenn, do you get many through your work?? We haven’t had any trouble with ours and it has been a very good car, I would recommend one to anyone! :) Havent had any trouble with the missus either :P

I wish my old BMW was as reliable.

Nice one. I used to do a bit of this. Problem was I never added maintenance costs into my calculations so probably never made any money.

What is next on your list? There are a few very cheap late model NZ new euros listed on Turners at the moment.

Its a Euro, metallic blue with white and yellow accents and has big black wheels and brembo’s..

Edited by Apex

Its French, metallic blue with white and yellow accents and has big black wheels and brembo’s..

Megane R26? If so, very nice pick!

Megane R26? If so, very nice pick!

Think they call it the Renaultsport Renault Megane RS 225 F1.

Think they call it the Renaultsport Renault Megane RS 225 F1.

Ah yes. Nice one!

Too many Renaultsport variants. I waste too much time reading UK car mags where they rave about the R26. Not sure of the difference between the R26 and the RS225, maybe they just changed the name one year! See here.

You spelt suggest wrong (you had saggest).

Surrender monkeys are taking over!!

You spelt suggest wrong (you had saggest).

Thanks for that, I actually spelt it wrong twice. Spelt it sagest first time :wacko:

Hope it sells.. Going to give it a Repco make over on the weekend.

Vectra has some serious interest. Be quick if you’re interested :lol:

Thanks to anyone who has made potential buyers aware of my auction, cant believe the interest in this car!

Hope it sells in the next week so we can get the Frenchie.