Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

Stolen Big Black Samsung Flat Screen TV in Ch-ch any assistance will b

Hello guys. Yesterday 14th of May somebody broke into my house located in Christchurch city, Burnside area. They have stolen a big black flat screen TV 55' Samsung, also a black Ipod Nano 3rd generation and a Samsung flip cell-phone pink and an Alpine head unit out of my poor car it has happened around 9-00 am till 4-00 pm. So if you guys have seen somebody randomly bringing a quite big TV into their house which had no cover on it and wasn't in the box, it is probably mine. Or if you have any information related to this please pm me or contact me anytime on 0210673568. I will appreciate any help or useful information and it will be rewarded!!!

Guest Ari Gold

Hate to say it, but the tv will be the only thing remotely likely to be seen. Insurance?

Posted Image

insurance time

Edited by Jamez

Dont be like that.. Have a bit of sympathy for the poor guy, hes lost thousands of dollars worth of stuff.

Posted Image

insurance time

Wierdo.

Where abouts in Burnside mate? I live on Withells Road and didn't see anything. Can ask around the neighbours if that helps?

It may sound silly, but check TradeMe over the next couple of weeks, it's amazing what some dumbasses put on there....

I belive Cash Converters have tightened up on the stuff they take in, so more of the crims are using other means.

Sorry to hear about your break in, hope you get a satisfactory result in one way or another.