Sign in to follow this  
pjay

Jerry Clayton on the Shore

The one in Taka. Great place.

A rear licence plate bulb was out. I couldn't get it apart for the life of me, and fearing breaking something, and being in the area, I waltzed into this flash establishment wearing some baggy jeans, hightops and hobo fingerless gloves.

The guy behind the service desk (suit and tie and all) doesnt condescend me, nor does he ignore me. He promptly smiles, says I can show you how to do that, then walks out side with me and shows me how to take it out.

All for a $4 bulb.

Decent. I was and still am hell impressed.

Although, $40 for a //M emblem for my gear knob.. Whut(!?)

O_o Cant win em all ay

Its probably because they are soooo bored they are looking for work....

Ohh good service...Ghetto dressed and all

I dont think my plate bulbs working on the e36 at the mo? how'd ya do it? cant you just undo the screws around the lights and pull off the panel??

Ps What shoes exactly? i kind off a sneaker freak haha

Edited by Blackie

^ I'm a sneaker freak too. Wish I could say the same about Jeff Gray in Wellington, always muck me round.

Supra NS's - www.suprans.com/

Bought some Converse ERX300 on the same day I got the Supras too. I always buy my sneaks from Loaded, unless Im wanting SB's. Only skate shops do em now.

The bulb comes out after you unscrew the Boot lock/light surround thing. And you just pry the light.. CAREFULLY out

Edited by Pjay

Ohh the Supraz r dope, not a fan of the converse though?

Loaded always over-do their prices dont they?? i usually buy straight of the net, have to wait for a good excahnge rate though as i get carried away and buy more than i should be!

The converses are my daily's now to work. I want another pair of Adidas ecstasy's. I'm skating my current pair out, but they're so sexy I want moar!

Man, should've started this in offtopic.. Sigh

Ive been cranking these for 8 months or so..weren't cheap but apparently are only a few pairs in this colorway in the country.

-> post-3292-1242696864_thumb.jpg

Ltd. Edition Court Forces.

Sorry for going so offtopic :wacko:

Edited by Forrest

I work there so good to hear some good feedback I guess

Haha whoopsey, i have taken a couple girlfriends there 2 buy shoes though :D

Yea way off topic! anyway just got home a pulled out the faulty bulb! you do just undo the screws, i wasn't careful though because its cold out..lucky for me nothing was broken.

Hey for all you sneaker freakers my brother imports Nike and the likes from USA usally very rare shoes and sells on trade me.

He is also happy to do deals outside of trademe as they are very greedy. So he can pull a better deal for you guys. Check out his stock.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings....;member=1055208

he can also source particular styles colour ways ect..

Edited by moktar

Yessss go JC!

Ive been cranking these for 8 months or so..weren't cheap but apparently are only a few pairs in this colorway in the country.

-> post-3292-1242696864_thumb.jpg

Ltd. Edition Court Forces.

Sorry for going so offtopic :wacko:

Im rocking two different CF's. And a set of dunks also :D

Never been into dunks. Have wanted a pair of Reebok reverse jams for a while, but never got around to it. Got an email for your bro?

Its probably because they are soooo bored they are looking for work....

rofl

Cant say I share the same enthusiasm

Never been into dunks. Have wanted a pair of Reebok reverse jams for a while, but never got around to it. Got an email for your bro?

getbuckmf@hotmail.com

if your willing to wait he can source just about anything. From Good genuine suppliers.

Thanks.

i have good praises for the JC on the shore.

Was after a 15 BBS Mag wheel and Team Mc told me to go to Mag Wheels Direct or something along those lines? WTF

Called JC and said BMW has them in stock...

Because of this, i will drive to the shore to buy parts from them eventhough i'm 5 mins away from TM

Keep it on topic people.

Also had good service from the service team at JC. same can't be said for the sales team ha

From time to time JC have specials on an oil service. I guess its to help get business in these tough times. What is a good price for a "bog standard" oil service on an E39 530I anyway

From time to time JC have specials on an oil service. I guess its to help get business in these tough times. What is a good price for a "bog standard" oil service on an E39 530I anyway

find out what oil they will use,then see how much it would cost you.The e39 takes a lot of oil

shoes?

shoes?

Thought only females cared about shoes. Keep the women talk to off topic or a shoe forum.

Was after a 15 BBS Mag wheel

15 wheels? Team MC must think you are joking. They are quite arrogant I must say.

Team Mini and Used car teams are good friendly bunch. Can't say the same for new car and parts.

I had good service from JC service at Wairau valley (the one that's "off-dealer premises"), havn't had a service at Team McMillan yet, so can't say much.

Jeff Gray just bought the BMW dealership down here in Chch. Yet to experience the changes, if any.

I popped in one time last year just to show off my car mainly, and the sales guy gave me a awesome run down of E46 M3's. An options list and 15 mins shooting the breeze while sitting in one playing with all the buttons. Mint.

No good, that sucks man. Testing station next time.

Mum takes her BMW there and she lives in Pukekohe, they look after her like she has just ordered a new 7. She even has them sort out her insurance. Raves about the place.