Sign in to follow this  
pjay

328i Manual cab msport

Ive seen that E30 in the flesh, its an awesome car!!

Quote from TradeMe ad:

"Brand new engine done only 40k + km's due to previous elderly owner forgetting to put oil in !

Runs incredibly well and has been very well looked after."

Surely that is a big contradiction??

/\ /\ Yeah i'd say so...

The interior of the E30 looks MINT!

E36 cabs look really gay lol..

Yeah, tell me about it. Especially M3 cabs in Ice Blue . . . . . anyhoo, why do people fit towbars to convertibles? Especially when it specifically says this in the owners' manual: "VERBOTEN!" (Love that word!)

Now, where did I put my handbag?

I like it-very sharp but I wouldnt buy one.You'd never get away with it in HB-Auckland maybe :o

Now the e30 verts-thats a whole different story. :wub:

+1, Homax as.

Do want the seats out of that E30 Cab.

Yeah, tell me about it. Especially M3 cabs in Ice Blue . . . . . anyhoo, why do people fit towbars to convertibles? Especially when it specifically says this in the owners' manual: "VERBOTEN!" (Love that word!)

Now, where did I put my handbag?

Cab + towbar = real estate agent. They love fitting their stupid little flags to a tow bar (less likely to blow away than the old under the wheel flag.

I wouldn't own an E36 cab, but a nice one driven by a hot girl gets me going! I can think of many "gayer" BMW's - E36 compact, Z3, Z4, X3, 1 series etc etc

Cab + towbar = real estate agent. They love fitting their stupid little flags to a tow bar (less likely to blow away than the old under the wheel flag.

I wouldn't own an E36 cab, but a nice one driven by a hot girl gets me going! I can think of many "gayer" BMW's - E36 compact, Z3, Z4, X3, 1 series etc etc

Ahh, another broad generalisation . . . . my wife is an real estate agent, and we've never been tempted to fit a towbar to our car. Too easy for a potential buyer to (justifiably) assume we've been dragging a 30ft caravan or an 8 metre boat around the countryside. Not that it doesn't have the mumbo to actually do that, mind you . . . . :P

Still 'n all, I don't have too many gender issues that I'm aware of due to ownership of an E36 cab! :unsure:

E36 cabs are gay???

Lolfags..

Tell me this is gay:

It would if the roof was down and the owner had no photography or editing skills.

Cab isn't so bad when there's the e36 touring :ph34r:.