Sign in to follow this  
jjs

What is the "gayest" BMW?

What is the "gayest" BMW?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pink shirts are so homo right now haha. I hear ya, I get the same reaction to my pink kleins :lol:

Edited by M3 Cab

Defiantly.

Us Kiwi’s are a funny lot when it comes to cars and sexuality, as you’d know in Europe a bloke driving any of the suggested “gay†ars wouldn’t get a second thought… Well maybe the Z3 :lol:

True.

Even though every one regards them as a hairdressers car, I would own a Mazda MX5. Bang for buck they are unbeatable. The most fun I have had in an under $10k car.

The most fun I have had in a sub 10k car was in on the back seat of a Holden Commodore, I knew those cars had a purpose ;)

...You have to be confident in your masculinity, to drive a car that is perceived as gay.

Im pretty damn confident in mine //checks downstairs// and i'm VERY gay.....

Am undecided about an E30 cabby being a 'mo car, its probably too old for most gays to admire or feel cool in.

True.

Even though every one regards them as a hairdressers car, I would own a Mazda MX5. Bang for buck they are unbeatable. The most fun I have had in an under $10k car.

gonna agree there, only ever driven one z3 but if I was to pick the better handling and more fun car to drive it'd be an mx5 hands down.

I've driven an earlier 1.8 model, the factory turbo model and an aftermarket 1.6 turbo, the earlier 1.8 was the slowest but probably the best fun to drive. stuck to the road, gearshift was short and snappy and it felt like no matter how close to the edge of traction it was through a corner it could still be pulled in tighter.

still wouldn't own one or be seen driving one though haha