Sign in to follow this  
jjs

What is the "gayest" BMW?

What is the "gayest" BMW?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

E36 cabs got a blasting lately for being the "gayest" BMW out there. I disagree and think there are much better contenders!

Will be interesting to see how the results compare to the "worst BMW" poll (won by the E36 compact...)

X3 X3 X3 X3...

Oh, did I mention X3!

Has Gay written all over it <_<

I mean, I barely agree with BMW building "4x4's" let alone that abomination.

Edited by crazyarab

The 1 series gets my vote. That new vert has to be the gayest BMW if not the gayest car

X3... You forgot to add that X6 thing... I think it is the most terrible looking thing ever...

X3... You forgot to add that X6 thing... I think it is the most terrible looking thing ever...

Naaah thats sex on wheels :P

X6 is sweet, X3 looks like a gumboot.

The X6 is f**k off out of my way manly, it’s like the car a 7 year old would build given the opportunity! I almost expect it to transform into a large robot at any stage! It may be ugly but defiantly not a car I would associate with the scissor sisters.

The E36 in general is quite gay :lol:

The E36 in general is quite gay :lol:

Oh no0000 you diieeennnntt.

Take that back :angry:

Edited by crazyarab

You confuse ugly with gay..... put up your picture, and i will decide if you are 'gay' or not haha.

Gayest= Z3 easily. Unimaginatively contrived curves covering up most usually useless tiny engines. Opportunity to be seen by maximum amount of people, and the accessibly cheap opportunity to access an imagined 'exclusive' club of sportscars.

All gay traits.

Although I don't know what's worse- looking gay in a Z3, or like a full tosspot in an X6 that shows rather tastelessly JUST how much you have.

X3. Couldn't even make it look remotely non-gay.

Next would be Z3 and Compact. But I know a compact I would more than happily drive, and feel pretty tough.

gay people dont drive cars with wheels this big: Posted Image

My vote for gayness would go to the gay e46 compact, way gayer than the other gayest bmw, the gay e36 compact.

no offence intended. I'd rather drive a gay compact than my 80's jap crap.

1 Series get my vote also... they look like more of a shopping kart than any of the others out there

gay people dont drive cars with wheels this big:

My vote for gayness would go to the gay e46 compact, way gayer than the other gayest bmw, the gay e36 compact.

no offence intended. I'd rather drive a gay compact than my 80's jap crap.

Yeah good call and you are right- i couldnt handle something with wheels that big. Only big men can. In fact i dont find BMW's gay enough for me so i drive Audi.....

Gayest= Z3 easily. Unimaginatively contrived curves covering up most usually useless tiny engines. Opportunity to be seen by maximum amount of people, and the accessibly cheap opportunity to access an imagined 'exclusive' club of sportscars.

True that plus Gus wanted a Z3 so im changing my vote ha.

X6=ugly and pointless but its one yell of a car to drive (still wouldn't buy one)

covering up most usually useless tiny engines. Opportunity to be seen by maximum amount of people, and the accessibly cheap opportunity to access an imagined 'exclusive' club

how does this not apply to E30 :rolleyes:

Edited by kiwi535

I don't believe there is a way to make an e36 with the roof down look straight. Even if its an M3.

I don't believe there is a way to make an e36 with the roof down look straight. Even if its an M3.

Really I do it

x3 is horrid in a different way... its just sh*t looking. So I voted e36 cab. 1 series cab is homax too but the series is redeemed by the 135i coupe.

I like e36 M3 convertibles, theres a black one here in CHCH that i see quite often and its a stunner!. No factory M3 is gay in my opinion