Sign in to follow this  
jjs

What is the "gayest" BMW?

What is the "gayest" BMW?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

E30 M3s 2010 BMW 5 Series GT

E36 Vert and Z3.

e36 compact champagne colour automatic 316i

a car like that comes into the workshop and i hang my head.

Z3 is by far and away the most faaaaaaabulous.

Z3, closely followed by the e36 compact. X3 is hideous but not really what the poll is about

Z3 is by far and away the most faaaaaaabulous.

I dunno....the new 1 series verts :wacko:

M3 verts are a close contender, the automotive equivalent of a muscle queen.

^ I dunno bout that JiB would you say no to a e46 m3 vert with some decent pipes and having to listen to that 6cyl howl day in and day out? I wouldn't get sick of it, even if it was a vert :ph34r:

Voted X3 cause they are just ghey.

Still E36 compact for me. Not meaning to offend anyone or Glenn <_<

^ I dunno bout that JiB would you say no to a e46 m3 vert with some decent pipes and having to listen to that 6cyl howl day in and day out? I wouldn't get sick of it, even if it was a vert :ph34r:

Voted X3 cause they are just ghey.

i wouldn't say no, because I'm a person who doesn't really care if a car is gay. One of my favourite cars is a mx5. But i would be constantly depressed that they took an excellent car, and made it fantabulously wobbly. Comes across all "hello boys" if i were gay i would go try pick up boys in an M3 vert of any kind.

^probably quote material :lol:

i wouldn't say no, because I'm a person who doesn't really care if a car is gay. One of my favourite cars is a mx5. But i would be constantly depressed that they took an excellent car, and made it fantabulously wobbly. Comes across all "hello boys" if i were gay i would go try pick up boys in an M3 vert of any kind.

Quoted for future reference :D

yer ti i think. no offence either

Or if i wanted boys to pour green chautruse over me, i would go looking in a red M3 vert? :ph34r:

... *waits for ban stick*

Note: I'm very sure M3 verts are great cars. And being gay is not at all a negative. Just not my preference.

Guest Ari Gold

Any of them driven by homosexuals?*

We can't talk crap here but talking about gay cars is cool? Wow.

*my boss is a mincer* , stop being soft

* It's a great word, don't be soft.

Quite an interesting thread.... however I will agree that most of the vehicles in the above poll are predominantley driven by women and young girls. Doesnt make the car gay... its all about the driver, not the car. Most of the gay drivers I come accross in business drive E34's, E39's & E65's.... that doesnt make me think that those cars are gay though.

Wonder if I should start a new thread...... "WHO's GAY" ??? and "WHAT DO YOU DRIVE" ??? and poll that.... that could be interesting ? You could then guage what cars gay people actually drive. Might also bring a few out of the closet.

And "NO" I'm not gay... but I do drive a little girls car

Most of the gay drivers I come accross in business drive E34's, E39's & E65's.... that doesnt make me think that those cars are gay though.

I had this same thought also.. I have bought MANY E34's off nancy boys and even drag queens, and sold a few to a couple of nellys, Always find "interesting" things in the cars when cleaning them out.

However the E36 cab is very "gay" but the Z3 has to be on the ultimate wish list for every hairdresser in Ponsonby, hrmm that and Gus wanted one.

There's no e36 325td in the list?????

I know a VERY gay man who drives one. Uses an internet handle like creampuff or powderpuff or some such.

:ph34r:

Z3...no doubt, whenever i see a single male driving that car i think to myself

"gay or mid life crisis???"

I have never been a fan of 'verts of any nature, however living in a place where the sun is nearly always shining, and there are rarely any clouds in the sky, I have an appreciation of them now, and in fact am becoming a fan (maybe I'm just coming out of the closet).

I really like E36 'verts..

I'm yet to be convinced by a PT Cruiser 'vert (and would struggle to be seen in one).

I was recently looking for an E30 325i vert, as they are dirt cheap here, however could not find one I really liked in time, and ended up with something else completely.

If I had to pick from the above list, it would have to be a non 'M' Z3. However I would be perfectly happy to own a 2.8l non M version.

Cheers

Grant

Yea, Z3 has got to be ultimate. I can forgive the M-Roadster and M-Coupe though and a Z3 3.0 with the write mods could be a goer.

Funny you say the 5-Serries is the gayest BMW *Glenn*, if any model was not "gay" I would have called the E34-39 they are a very non chic car… but come to think of it most of my gay friends drive quite cool cars, one has a Commodore SS and one runs a Japanese Performance Parts shop, out of all the guys and girls that we know only one of them drives a stereo typical poof wagon, one of those Mitsubishi Mirages with the chrome retro dress up kit. Seeming being gay is a lot more acceptable these days I think most guy's don’t drive a look at me gay car as no one would give a sh*t.

Love Bimmersport.

Edited by Apex

and bimmersport loves you too big boy :wub:

Anything with a 4 cylinder...s14 excepted.

Yea, Z3 has got to be ultimate. I can forgive the M-Roadster and M-Coupe though and a Z3 3.0 with the write mods could be a goer.

Funny you say the 5-Serries is the gayest BMW *Glenn*

Love Bimmersport.

No I didnt say that.... I said :Most of the gay drivers I come accross in business drive E34's, E39's & E65's....

I dont think any BMW is a gay car.... at least BMW produces vehicles that appeal to all sorts of people of different gender preferences.... its all about likes/dislikes and what appeals to a particular person.

There's no e36 325td in the list?????

I know a VERY gay man who drives one. Uses an internet handle like creampuff or powderpuff or some such.

:ph34r:

OH EMM GEEE GURLLLL You dident just go there.. *he-man bitch slaps yo ass* I'm gonna stiletto tap dance on top of your car, after making sweet sweet man-man love in your back seat.

And you forgot an 'S' on the end.. its 'tds' bitch..

I think I've just figured out why it makes funny noises when I move that stick thing in the middle to make it go... Nancy's don't know how to work a clutch.

This thread is quite entertaining, and the comments made have been quite enlightening . . . .

We've owned an E36 M3 convertible for several years now. It's a distinctive colour, having been ordered through the Individual program in Ice Blue. There aren't many E36 verts around, and probably less than a dozen genuine M3 verts in the country. The M3's don't stand out these days because many of the E36 verts have been "M3'ed" to some extent. Ours looks quite benign and tame, with the average punter quite oblivious to its true character.

And that brings me to my point (yeah, i actually have one!). Until folk get the opportunity to live with a car like this for an extended period of time, there's just no way to explain what it's like. Maybe the chassis flex bothers some, but it's never been a concern for me. We live on back country roads which have been wrecked by truck&trailer loads of quarry metal traveeling through. These roads aren't kind to cars, yet the M3 vert handles these roads capably. And that engine . . . .

The M3 is our first convertible. We'd never considered one before, until we hired a Z3 2.2 in Australia in 2004 and had a blast. My wife & I love motorcycling, and find that a convertible is a good compromise that allows us to talk freely and enjoy the luxury of a heater.

I evidently stand alone in this thread, because I prefer the looks of the X3 over the X5, and consider the Z4 a badly proportioned and deeply unfortunate styling experiment. The X6 is the perfect answer to . . . . what was the question again?? For me, the X6 is a classic case of niche marketing taken too far. How can it be "fit for purpose" when its purpose is so unclear?

The Gayest car??? All E30's that are "pimped" what are they trying to acheive?

A road registered "penis extension"? [ definately a sign of insecurity ]

The most masculine car?

Any stolen car while being chased by the law!! [ not reccommended so the race track comes a quite close 2nd ]