Sign in to follow this  
htra024

Paint job quote please!

:o some mothrfck, shtty dckhead hit my 328CI last night around 7.30pm to 9.30pm while I had dinner at Kingsland. Hixx... these mothrfckers did not even leave a note instead these shtty dckhead put the fcken broken front indicator back on... they fck.. ... excuse ma language... so fcken piss me off.

Here is my 328CI today outlook... so sad :huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyone nearby there last night? Would anyone see any mothrfckrs hit my car? please advise huhuu.. :(

Would anyone please advise where or who to go for? Or please advise me a quote for this painting job.

I live in Auckland central.

Thanks so much.

Kelvin.

Sorry to hear about the Ding, Any CCTV camera's around where it got hit?

Heres a link to another thread with a few reccomendations

Painters

might be cheaper getting a new fender and get it painted. Painting would cost 200-300 for a panel...

That will probably need the door and passenger guard sprayed as well to blend the paint.... I would suggest you are looking at closer to $1200 for a front end respray (on top of the panel beating or replacement parts etc).

If you have insurance, now is the time to be checking the policy details.

Euro Collision (Panmure) are the guys that do the BMW NZ work, and Evans European (Onehunga) are also pretty good operators.

Edited by elmarco

That sux mate, my old lady was reversed into in a carpark and took it to Evans to be repaired, the bill come close to ten grand but the car looked as good as new.

If you have insurance go to them.

If you don’t have insurance and want it fixed nicely for a good price I can recommend someone in Papakura, he has painted three BMW’s for me and does a fantastic job.

I would be having the whole side of your car above the trim line painted, Silver looks like crap when its been blended, goes very cloudy. Would cost $1,500-$2,000.

That sucks.

What about finding a front fender in the same colour? Needle in a haystack?

Edited by Poontangsquibble

I just got the front indicators however, I dunt know how to open and change it.

Any one have any idea?

Thanks

Kelvin

Just dropped my S4 to get the same damage repainted (already have new guard) 180 to paint guard, 60-70ish to blend into door, 70 to paint small amount around grille part of bonnet. Got the (V hard to find in nz) guard from euroline for 256

My suggestion would be Dave @ Euro Collision Ph. (09)5212283

That sux mate, my old lady was reversed into in a carpark and took it to Evans to be repaired, the bill come close to ten grand but the car looked as good as new.

If you have insurance go to them.

If you don’t have insurance and want it fixed nicely for a good price I can recommend someone in Papakura, he has painted three BMW’s for me and does a fantastic job.

I would be having the whole side of your car above the trim line painted, Silver looks like crap when its been blended, goes very cloudy. Would cost $1,500-$2,000.

10 grand, 10 grand!? are you sure... what was it, a ferrari?