Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

URETHANE BUSHES

Allrighty then!!

I've heard back from the supplier, I got the 20% discount and free shipping in the UK (GUS PM me you addy etc...).

So the price is $360 (might be a bit more depending on the dollar at the time etc...)

I'll probably make the payment for all of them on my Visa.

There is just the issue of the deposit.

I don't mind opening an account for this, I think this will be the easiest/quickest way.

If the majority is happy with this then this is how we will do it.

GUS will (hopefully, please, thank you) bring them back when he returns to NZ on the 12th so we will have them in under 2 weeks, yay.

Here is the list of those who put there name forward:

Me

Andrew

tHrEEtWoFiVe

///dave

CiLK WuRM

bumpstop325

MSBOND

Gus

i sent E30 323ti a PM so dont worry i am paying attention...just to let you all know that its highly likely that you may have to pay a little over 360 for excess baggage and customs (although im not sure about any duty/tax whatever) so yeha just keep that in mind...il prob whack it on credit card and then get everyone to reimburse me when you pick up the bushes

Guest TUMEKI

Hi there, if anyone bought a set of the these bushes and either selling or doesn't want them, ill be keen to buy them for my e30 coupe, ive just spent $700 on a set of 4 brand new monroe shocks and pedders lowering coils obviously through a good mate so a set of these bushes would tie of my suspension off perfectly.

tumeki@lowndvs.co.nz

Reguards Rhys

Edited by TUMEKI

TUMEKI: There is still time to get in on the group buy. Just need the $150 deposit at the moment. Double check you have a E30 not a E21 being a '83 323i, don't mean to be insulting just pays to be sure.

GUS: Just tell the customs gimps they are for you and only cost $40 (not $3000) and they shouldn't worry about the tax issues, I'll talk to you later anyway.

General: I'll go to the bank this arvo and setup an accn.

I will post the detail later today.

If we can get all the deposits in by monday at the latest that would be good.

Can those of you that are in contact with other members that have put their names down please alert them to the updates in this post.

Thanks guy & gals

Glenn

Guest Spargo

Gus is a Homo. (just trying to break 322) :ph34r:

Edited by CiLK WuRM

wow cilk...your even quicker than me! the deposit is $150....as said in the post just right above yours!

excuse this post...just trying to break 700

Guest TUMEKI

Well its funny you say that, because i KNOW its an e30, but i bought [TUMEKI] for $3500 off a mate who was in a tight spot, it was pretty rough, still is in a way and i killed the engine by doing things i shouldn't have been, lets just say i never thought i could kill one of these engines haha. Anyway my rego says BMW 1983 323i, but ive been checking around for the last 2 years ive had it and i havent come across an 83 e30, and the weird thing is it has a LSD differential, its manual and its a coupe, but who am i to complain i love the f**kin thing. Its just been off the road for the last year and bit because of studies no job rah rah, not now things are starting to come around. Importing a Reiger GTS kit from a bodykit company in takanini, then its off to a mates panel and paint shop for candy apple red and atm im tryna souce some 18" VOLK RACING wheels. but thats enough info for you people atm anyway.

So how long do i have to get this $150 to you guys?

I will advise of the payment details, cut-off dates etc... tomorrow.

Here is the deal people.

It has been decide that Gus won't bring back the goods for the following reasons:

1. His baggage is already over weight.

2. He should not have to be responsible for $3000 worth of urethane.

3. I would hate to kill him if he lost them as it will be on my Visa.

4. By the time we all get our sh*t together Gus will be home!!

So what happens now:

Well, I have opened an account at the National Bank.

The account name is "Bimmersport NZ"

The account number is 06-0507-0034832-00

Can those who have put their names down please transfer the $150 deposit.

I will put in our order next wednesday based on the numbers that have made their deposit. Remember for us to get the 20% discount we are relying on all those who have put their names down, which are as follows:

Me

Andrew

///dave

tHrEEtWoFiVe

CiLK WuRM

Gus

MSBOND

bumpstop325

TUMEKI

Guest Andrew

Here is the deal people.

It has been decide that Gus won't bring back the goods for the following reasons:

1. His baggage is already over weight.

2. He should not have to be responsible for $3000 worth of urethane.

3. I would hate to kill him if he lost them as it will be on my Visa.

4. By the time we all get our sh*t together Gus will be home!!

So what happens now:

Well, I have opened an account at the National Bank.

The account name is "Bimmersport NZ"

The account number is 06-0507-0034832-00

Can those who have put their names down please transfer the $150 deposit.

I will put in our order next wednesday based on the numbers that have made their deposit. Remember for us to get the 20% discount we are relying on all those who have put their names down, which are as follows:

Me

Andrew

///dave

tHrEEtWoFiVe

CiLK WuRM

Gus

MSBOND

bumpstop325

TUMEKI

To add to that. PLEASE put your name down when you transfer the money somewhere on the transfer and then post here when done.

Guest Andrew

Glen: - Paid

Andrew: - Paid

///dave: - Waiting

tHrEEtWoFiVe: - Waiting

CiLK WuRM: - Waiting

Gus: - Waiting

MSBOND: - Waiting

bumpstop325: - Waiting

TUMEKI : - Waiting

DONE! like a dinner....should say gus on the statement...anyway its gone from my accnt...must be yours =D

Guest Spargo

Right, i'm off to go make the deposit transfer, then um, er, well, buy the matching car.

Thanks for all the prompt replys guys.

I'll check the Accn. on monday and tick you all off.

I'm getting an estimate on the air/sea time/freight costs etc...

So we can have a better Idea of what we are up for when the time comes.

Hopefully this all goes well, as I'm sure there are alot of other things we need that buying in bulk will be beneficial.

Glenn

Guest Andrew

Thanks for all the prompt replys guys.

I'll check the Accn. on monday and tick you all off.

I'm getting an estimate on the air/sea time/freight costs etc...

So we can have a better Idea of what we are up for when the time comes.

Hopefully this all goes well, as I'm sure there are alot of other things we need that buying in bulk will be beneficial.

Glenn

yeah if you could let us know if you get the money it would be good.

Don't it have internet banking?

Guest MSBOND

Sorry to let you guys down but today i brort a new fan clutch and thermostat totalling $375. I cant afford to put dwn a deposit now, but wot i spent the money on was more important, anyway i can get my urethane bushes for the same price next year as my bos imports that sh*t. If i hadve known sooner i wodve imformed you guys, but your getting them round the same price neways.

Guest Spargo

Okay, i've not got mine in yet, (just worked 36 hours, only 5 hoursd breaks)

So WHAT WEDNESDAY IS IT???!?!?!?! Please tell me its not this one coming up, as i'm on the Coromandel from this sunday (today) to friday. I will be out of copntact entirely, but will txt andrew to confirm (reply you bastard!)

If it is, then i'll return to town on tue to make the transfer.

Guest Andrew

Okay, i've not got mine in yet, (just worked 36 hours, only 5 hoursd breaks)

So WHAT WEDNESDAY IS IT???!?!?!?! Please tell me its not this one coming up, as i'm on the Coromandel from this sunday (today) to friday. I will be out of copntact entirely, but will txt andrew to confirm (reply you bastard!)

If it is, then i'll return to town on tue to make the transfer.

I never got a txt from you? But i'd say this coming wed is a little unreasonable. I assume Glen means NEXT wed i.e the 17th?

Alrighty then.

I did mean this wednesday the 10th as we have most peoples deposits already so it should be all good.

Thanks people.

We have:

Me

Gus

Andrew

tHrEEtWoFiVe

bumpstop325

Waiting on:

CiLK WuRM

TUMEKI

What about ///Dave, are you still in??

MSBOND: you should have checked the for sale section, I have a brand new fan clutch that I didn't use before the old engine died. O'well.

CiLK WuRM: if andrew can vouch that you will pay the deposit we can include your order anyway.

Edited by E30-323ti

Sign in to follow this